British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Best Pairs 3rd Round Thursday 17th August Live On Eurosport

What is the new rule for 2017 ??

The Extraleague tracks have brought in the rule as well I believe.

When FIM introduced the new rule a year ago, it was A+ APD panels that are bigger than the previous ones and the starts of the straights need to have fences that absorb kinetic energy for the first 20 meters. This can be done with the fence structure or with added padding on the inside. Been watching the pic's from Wroclaw and I guess they will go with the added padding.

Just saw this topic come up on my Facebook feed - LOL.

I'm interested in watching the live stream over here in "The Colonies". Anyone know if the commentators will be English language . . . or will I be lost via all of the back-to-back consonants?! :)

HB

Meeting starts 5pm UK time from Torun Poland
line-ups(squads)

Just saw this topic come up on my Facebook feed - LOL.

I'm interested in watching the live stream over here in "The Colonies". Anyone know if the commentators will be English language . . . or will I be lost via all of the back-to-back consonants?! :)

HB

Dave Rowe and Sam Ermolenko( so one of them speaks English :lol: ) will be commentating for British Eurosport direct from the track. if you need a stream send me a PM

• Like 1

When FIM introduced the new rule a year ago, it was A+ APD panels that are bigger than the previous ones and the starts of the straights need to have fences that absorb kinetic energy for the first 20 meters. This can be done with the fence structure or with added padding on the inside. Been watching the pic's from Wroclaw and I guess they will go with the added padding.

Torun also got the extra padding.

All set fair to go inTorun- crowd will probably be around 10000-12000. Track alterations over the winter has taken 7m off a lap. No rain around today

Come on Boll stick it up to monster Joe !!!!!

Edited by racers and royals

Ugh, can't find any live coverage.

Why no Nicki? He's always been in it!

Besides one heat it's been a bore fest so far.

• Like 2

Have watched a few heats but have to say it doesn't catch my attention as the competition is meaningless to me. All rather dull.

• Like 1

Racing getting closer in the latter stages.

Not a classic tho.

And agree, it's a nothing competition.

Hello from a very cold Torun. Racing indeed not very spectacular but it's good to have the speedway season back :)

• Like 2

It's speedway, it's fast and close, passing at a premium but no complaints from me, welcome back speedway.

Hello from a very cold Torun. Racing indeed not very spectacular but it's good to have the speedway season back :)

Cold you say, those poor girls in their little track suits, you have to feel for them.

• Like 1