British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Wolves V Poole 27/3/17 + Poole V Wolves 29/3/17 Es.

Skidder1 will know- but not sure if he will say ;)

Despite now having nothing to do with the Poole programme for at least the past year, (apart from getting one each meeting!! :D ) I am told that they will stick with the same format as Wolves used - even though Wolves sent the correct format to the printer, but it came back with last year's!!

ps. Is it Nigel Pearson that co-ordinates the Wolves programme?? As I believe he may have something to do with this season's Poole production?!

Edited by Skidder1

Despite now having nothing to do with the Poole programme, (apart from getting one each meeting!! :D ) I am told that they will stick with the same format as Wolves used - even though Wolves sent the correct format to the printer, but it came back with last year's!!

ps. Is it Nigel Pearson that co-ordinates the Wolves programme?? As I believe he may have something to do with this season's Poole production?!

thanks

Is there anybody knows what actual race format we are using tonight or can find out ?

I think this is BSPA's way of preventing people from printing their own scorecards.

Not only do some press releases list the 2 sets of teams in alphabetical order, they are going to keep you guessing on the race format, too!

Is there anybody knows what actual race format we are using tonight or can find out ?

It depends which company printed the Programs :rofl::rofl:

I think this is BSPA's way of preventing people from printing their own scorecards.

Not only do some press releases list the 2 sets of teams in alphabetical order, they are going to keep you guessing on the race format, too!

If the sport is going to be governed by penny pinching principals, we may as well pack up now......

I am told that they will stick with the same format as Wolves used - even though Wolves sent the correct format to the printer, but it came back with last year's!!

Is that confirmed now that's what happened?

No, but that's the Wolverhampton version to save face. :lol:

• Like 2

No, but that's the Wolverhampton version to save face. :lol:

C'mon Gem, be nice.

• Like 1

the weather this afternoon in Poole hasn't exactly been brilliant a few showers a couple of miles away this afternoon in Creekmoor. I would be rushing down for a speedway fix but I have to get up at 4AM for work so yet again will have to give it a miss

Wonder if the track is now fit to race on

Why don't you come on down and watch for yourself. You can even cheer on Poole now as we have a Coventry rider.

Why don't you come on down and watch for yourself. You can even cheer on Poole now as we have a Coventry rider.

Coventry rider Lewis Kerr. Just remind me how many matches did he compete as a Coventry rider?
  • Like 2

Anyone at the track gordon the riding orders yet???

Wonder if the track is now fit to race on

Is the tide in???😁

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 2