British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Somerset Ela & Somerset V Poole 14/4/17 Good Friday.

I don't think he thinks !!! Full stop !!!

welcome to the top flight section, welcome to the Poole comedy hour, and welcome to the warped logic of Starman. He really is the gift that keeps on giving. We have had to put up with this for years!

No he wasn't!

RR or a 3 pointer it should have been.

Lord Ford clearly stated that Garrity wasn't the only option at Somerset. You're wrong again Starman.

You say it like it's a rarity! :rofl:

Woffinden and his latest twitter certainly raised a smile.

• Like 2

Right correct thread this time !
After going to both meetings seems Poole made a slightly better effort to keep the dust down slightly. OTA was a shambles dust wise , the only time the bowser came out later on in the meeting it covered about a 6ft wide near the airfence. Next race all 4 riders stuck to the inside so more eye irritating dust. Even the kid on the bike before the meeting was kicking up dust , its hard to believe such a good track can have a curator/management that has such disregard for its preparation. Must try harder.

welcome to the top flight section, welcome to the Poole comedy hour, and welcome to the warped logic of Starman. He really is the gift that keeps on giving. We have had to put up with this for years!

RR or a 3 pointer it should have been.

If no facility is available you surely can't use Rr? Anyway justice done!

That's what i thought, r/r is a facility.
  • Like 1

This kind of thing annoys me. A useless third rate rider replacing a top international rider. What a Muppet Garrity

Don't know about Sniffy you should consider changing your screen or to snivelling

I think he means there shouldn't of been a facility - but once there was, it should of been R/R.

I am ready to be shot down here as i wasnt at the ota but all the bad vibes towards Garrity seem a bit ott ,the guy is a pro like him or hate him I am sure he was not pleased with his performance and as a Poole fan and a KK fan when he shows up as the racer he can be, surely if as some fans are saying he could have made the meeting{s} it is him that we should be ticked off with As the best known saying in our sport is its not won until October

I think he means there shouldn't of been a facility - but once there was, it should of been R/R.

But why? Either you are entitled to a facility, in which case u can use a guest or rr, or no facility which means neither?
  • Like 1

No he wasn't!

KK!

I am ready to be shot down here as i wasnt at the ota but all the bad vibes towards Garrity seem a bit ott ,the guy is a pro like him or hate him I am sure he was not pleased with his performance and as a Poole fan and a KK fan when he shows up as the racer he can be, surely if as some fans are saying he could have made the meeting{s} it is him that we should be ticked off with As the best known saying in our sport is its not won until October

Yes.

Woffinden and his latest twitter certainly raised a smile.

Give us a laugh then, he doesn't like my negativity towards him haha

KK!

Yes.

Give us a laugh then, he doesn't like my negativity towards him haha

You blocked on twitter by Woffinden too?

You blocked on twitter by Woffinden too?

Yep, best that way lol I'm so angry with him.

Tai said he was back in England 4 hours after meeting was cancelled

Not living in Poland\Sweden yet then!!
  • Like 1

Right correct thread this time !

After going to both meetings seems Poole made a slightly better effort to keep the dust down slightly. OTA was a shambles dust wise , the only time the bowser came out later on in the meeting it covered about a 6ft wide near the airfence. Next race all 4 riders stuck to the inside so more eye irritating dust. Even the kid on the bike before the meeting was kicking up dust , its hard to believe such a good track can have a curator/management that has such disregard for its preparation. Must try harder.

Think you`ll find it was the JD`s you were drinking that were affecting your eyes.... :lol::lol:

• Like 1

Tai said he was back in England 4 hours after meeting was cancelled

That might have carried some relevance if Tai had been scheduled to ride in the same meeting as KK - but he wasn't!!!

Poole had a facility granted to cover for KK. That decision was confirmed by the SCB in the morning of the 2 meetings and was still valid for both meetings.

As for the Oaktree meeting, MF stated afterwards (Poole website) that in hindsight Poole should have gone for r/r but he usually opts to go with 7 riders whenever available - hence using Garrity who was considered to be the best available guest of those riders able and willing to take the booking at such short notice. No BV or Wolves riders wanted to do it!!!

In hindsight again its a shame the KL v RH meeting wasn't rained off earlier as that would have given more (better?) guest options.