British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Rye House Rockets 10/5/17

Another mess by Peter Schroeck. The guy is a dreadful team manager & has no idea what he's doing.

Strongest r/r rider in heat 1? Wally.

Absolute mess with tacticals & more b0llocks quotes from him after the meeting.

Why no number 8 named?

Get rid.

Will be surprised if Rye pick up a point away all season, not enough heat winners. Will have to do a Lakeside & win all home meetings for a chance of the play offs. Puts a lot of pressure on home meetings.

Another mess by Peter Schroeck. The guy is a dreadful team manager & has no idea what he's doing.

Strongest r/r rider in heat 1? Wally.

Absolute mess with tacticals & more b0llocks quotes from him after the meeting.

Why no number 8 named?

Get rid.

Will be surprised if Rye pick up a point away all season, not enough heat winners. Will have to do a Lakeside & win all home meetings for a chance of the play offs. Puts a lot of pressure on home meetings.

They would be better off making Scott Nicholls team manager..

Edited by Starman2006

I was wondering if anyone could help, I was on the understanding that Gavin was an Ipswich fan , I've looked through some of their threads, but can only see the odd post from him, but there seems to be loads on the Poole ones, must mean one thing, he's a Poole supporter

Dont be a silly billy Arthur...hes a troll(op)

• Like 1

Dear oh dear. I am now of the opinion that when you don't like someone you go searching for tiny bits of posts to disagree with to expand so you can slag someone off. "I don't like that person so lets forensically go through every word of his posts to see if I can find something to disagree with". All very very sad.

The dust was far far less than recent weeks. Fact! It got worse in the last few heats. Fact!

Morris did his job as a number one. Fact!

Harris did well. Fact!

Yes it was a longer than usual meeting. There was a bad smash in heat two which punctured the air fence and took over 20 minutes to repair. There were also several gate infringements which also added to the length of the meeting. There was no interval to make up for it.

Stop trying to nit pick my posts you are coming across as a bit patheticlike that Gavan to be honest.

I wasn't nit picking, just pointing out you were completely WRONG as you very often are. You post your opinion, not facts time after time.

Dust started around heat 4 as I (as was my father) was stood right in the middle of it for the majority of the meeting. That is a FACT Mr cry baby.

Oh and Morris couldn't do any more (paid 9 from 3) - and that's far better than 'did his job'. FACT.

Most people on here now realise that you dont stand for what most Poole fans think and feel.Poole i have never had a problem with them as a club in the modern era they are the benchmark to aim at and on this forum there are loads of really decent Poole fans who see the bigger picture.

Another spot on post :t:

But in your original post you said the dust was absent until the final few heats,so you lied.Fact! :rolleyes:

Why do you seem to come across all arrogant most of the time.

BOOM! Owned Shovlar.

Lol! Where we sit in recent weeks the dust has been bad, even in the grandstand. Last night the dust was not noticeable until the final heats.

Whilst no dust at all is preferable, if someone is foolish enough to stand on a bend where there is dust billowing towards them and stinging their eyes, they are either idiots or foolish. Or both.

:rofl: So now it's foolish to stand between bends? You're priceless. My father and I stand in the same spot my father has always stood since he started going to Poole speedway as a teen so there is a bit of (foolish apparently) sentiment. Dear oh dear...

There was dust on bends 1and 2 after heat 2 3and 4 were fine all night

There can't have been as SS says otherwise!

If he loves it so much he can stay the rest of the season if he wants. I don't mind! ;):D

I'd rather have Tai! :P:D

i dont think its appropriate (and possibly a little risky!!)to call fellow poole fans "idiots" for watching the speedway from where they choose.ps no dust in the restaurant

Shovlar is the be all and end all at Poole.....in his own little world that is :rofl:

I wasn't nit picking, just pointing out you were completely WRONG as you very often are. You post your opinion, not facts time after time.

Dust started around heat 4 as I (as was my father) was stood right in the middle of it for the majority of the meeting. That is a FACT Mr cry baby.

Oh and Morris couldn't do any more (paid 9 from 3) - and that's far better than 'did his job'. FACT.

Another spot on post :t:

BOOM! Owned Shovlar.

:rofl: So now it's foolish to stand between bends? You're priceless. My father and I stand in the same spot my father has always stood since he started going to Poole speedway as a teen so there is a bit of (foolish apparently) sentiment. Dear oh dear...

There can't have been as SS says otherwise!

I'd rather have Tai! :P:D

Shovlar is the be all and end all at Poole.....in his own little world that is :rofl:

Well I would rather have someone who gives a s***. ;):D
  • Like 1

Your telling us something we already know. But he lives in essex. And he's no poole supporter. Oh but his uncle did have a dealing with Mark Loram years ago, so i suppose that qualifies him.

And no dust on the track mate untill the final few heats.

Completely and utterly WRONG as usual.

Clearly your watching a different meeting then. Why don't you pop down the ramp and have a word with either Neil or Gerald as you appear to know it all.. But you won't do that will you.. :D

Edited by Starman2006

Like I said a nit picker. How come you haven't quoted Skidders post? Because he agreed with me? Oh dear doesn't fit your agenda? Lol!

You are one very strange person. Clearly you haven't been to Wimborne Road before this week. Everyone, myself included, has been moaning about the dust in previous meetings. But this week the problem was virtually eradicated until the last few heats.

Like I said a nit picker. How come you haven't quoted Skidders post? Because he agreed with me? Oh dear doesn't fit your agenda? Lol!

You are one very strange person. Clearly you haven't been to Wimborne Road before this week. Everyone, myself included, has been moaning about the dust in previous meetings. But this week the problem was virtually eradicated until the last few heats.

One very strange person who never shows there face. Just sits behind an ipad laptop or computer and bleats..

One very strange person who never shows there face. Just sits behind an ipad laptop or computer and bleats..

The irony coming from the person who posts the most inane,pathetic drivel on the bsf do you ever read back the garbage you post?
  • Like 4

The irony coming from the person who posts the most inane,pathetic drivel on the bsf do you ever read back the garbage you post?

Do you ever think about what you write ? Clearly not. Now go jump all over Steve and Skidders posts...

Edited by Starman2006

ooh I haven't had a jump on my post for quite a while!! :-)

• Like 3

It's interesting isn't it? Having just posted on the Coventry thread that we could run on a Sunday afternoon to do without floodlights, I am reminded why afternoon meetings are unpopular. It has always proved difficult to control the dust throughout an afternoon meeting especially on hot sunny days.

But 15 heats on a cool, balmy evening. It's acceptable for the last 4 heats to shower the fans who "sit in the wrong place" with dust? Err no. Put down some shale, water it properly and grade it in a way that truly brings the shale back onto the racing line. And on the weeks when you don't add shale, don't complain about blue line comments.

You have one the best stadiums in the country. Why spoil it with a badger's arse?

• Like 2

It's interesting isn't it? Having just posted on the Coventry thread that we could run on a Sunday afternoon to do without floodlights, I am reminded why afternoon meetings are unpopular. It has always proved difficult to control the dust throughout an afternoon meeting especially on hot sunny days.

But 15 heats on a cool, balmy evening. It's acceptable for the last 4 heats to shower the fans who "sit in the wrong place" with dust? Err no. Put down some shale, water it properly and grade it in a way that truly brings the shale back onto the racing line. And on the weeks when you don't add shale, don't complain about blue line comments.

You have one the best stadiums in the country. Why spoil it with a badger's arse?

It always has and always been a problem at Poole (in my opinion) -- NOT ENOUGH SHALE! Poole is a beautiful place to visit and I tend to choose 'holidays' in areas where I can incorporate a decent speedway meeting. I have spent a holiday in Poole for this very reason but 3 times bitten and I refuse to spend my money at the Poole track again. I look forward to S.Shovlars reply