British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Belle Vue Bt Sports 26/6/17

Poster discussing poster instead of the meeting. Admin on this forum is dreadful when you think how easy it would be to press the reset button and make it a place all can enjoy.

Craig is now a proper heat leader and his win in the GP qualifier shows he is stepping up to the higher level.

Dan is great and British.

Brady held the No1 spot well.

Who will replace Klindt?

Will the track be repaired?

Discuss.................please.

quite agree no 1 in his own country it's pity Craig doesn't seem to get recognized on the continent honest rider and a 100% hope he can do us proud at cardiff

I have seen your pictures online and have never seen you at Poole.

You are just a troll. Your posts prove it as all you do is attack me.

Stick to your couch. I will certainly look out for you at Poole for the rest of the season and most certainly introduce myself should I see you. I know what you look like.

But more chance of spotting Donald Trump to be honest!

Creepy!!! One of the many reasons i don't use social media

Ford is likely to come out with the usual promoters response "I pay your wages, get on with it" no doubt.

Thought it was the fans that did that! ;)

Well done FB you woke it up!!

• Like 1

It was already awake but taking the piss out of one of brums conditions is much frowned upon on this forum or hadn't you noticed?

Most of time tend to stay on Poole threads, very occasionally do i venture onto the other ones.

Brum, we have clashed many times on here but I have never had an issue with you. (Other than going on and on about KK)

I respect your posts mostly.

Never called myself some type of superfan or a mouthpiece. I am just a fan with an opinion like anyone else. I respect others opinions even though I might not agree with them. But when some new poster arrives on the scene after helping to close down the Poole forum (the reason he is here as he can't post there anymore) and then starts attacking me, I am bound to retaliate.

Simple as that. The guy will no doubt will stalk my posts. A very weird person to be honest.

Sadly too many people make things personal. You have had your moments, I know I've had mine too.

However some make things way to personal which seems a trend by the multi posters. Bringing what others do on social media is way to personal IMHO.

likewise I only attack if attacked first.

Sometimes you don't make life easy for yourself with some of your comments , although I acknowledge your support for your club is one of passion.

Have no idea of the history of the club forum but as is always there are 2 sides to every story.

Not to mention Fred Flange and Stevebrum!

I see that usual suspect is still name dropping me like it's gone out of fashion.

I'm beyond bored with even bothering to enter into any type of discussion with that poster.its usual low hits are so boring now. Nothing else to offer.

So that's a duo that is now one sided.

Anyone know what happened to Hans back wheel when he crashed?

There was a picture posted by Rainman on facebook,the spindle nut had split

• Like 1

There was a picture posted by Rainman on facebook,the spindle nut had split

No not plastic nuts now, I saw the adjuster on track so... greetings from Swindon, you don't no what youre missing.

• Like 1

People need to understand that when attacked on here I retaliate. I never asked this troll to attack me and that is basically what he has done, and unprovoked on my part.

As for being 'creepy' I wanted to see if I recognised the perperator, but I don't. Never seen him before.

He seems to have this thing about me speaking for all Poole fans when I speak for myself. He clearly has some type of delusion and I can only apologise for the thread going completely off topic but I am not to blame here. Ihave reported him to the mods and hopfully they can do something about him.

In the meantime best to stick the idiot on ignore.

How likely was Hans Andersen's mechanical failure caused by the condition of the track?

• Like 1

How likely was Hans Andersen's mechanical failure caused by the condition of the track?

As skidder states 0%.

From the picture it looked like a flaw in the material. Quite a rare thing, but always a possibility

I once saw Larry Ross' front wheel give way as he entered turn three at Swindon. Grim doesn't cover it.

Indeed, he only mentioned me to stir rubbish up again, I can understand your name check as you had already trolled the thread with yet another pathetic personal insult, this time about bragging, what is wrong with you? Mentioning that you support your team home and away isn't bragging. Still on about the multi account bollox despite previously having more than one Facebook account, look I know you were probably told to cancel you other Facebook account, get over it!

I didn't do it to stir you up, just thought you and Stevebrum have a similar kind of discussion to the other four posters mentioned.