British Speedway Forum

2 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

People aren't daft, they know why the happenings of winter 2010/11 occurred. Ford was made to look very silly on national TV in the Grand Final and by fair means or foul wasn't going to let it happen again. The guy is like a mafia boss, he runs everything from the shadows.

That's giving him too much credit. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BurntFaceMan said:

Poole could afford to buy the entire league race suits, but that wouldn't suit Matt's lifestyle. 

You seem to know a lot about Matt life style ;)

I see once again we are charging the highest admission prices for under eighteen year olds not encouraging family's as usual

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

People aren't daft, they know why the happenings of winter 2010/11 occurred. Ford was made to look very silly on national TV in the Grand Final and by fair means or foul wasn't going to let it happen again. The guy is like a mafia boss, he runs everything from the shadows.

Who gets the Role's of Barzini and Mo Greene ?  and  who is going to end up sleeping with the Fishes ? :D

Edited by semion

1 hour ago, ray c said:

I see once again we are charging the highest admission prices for under eighteen year olds not encouraging family's as usual

Looks like Ford is encouraging the youngsters in the interest of the sport .... :rolleyes: Don't know the maximum. But at Lynn this season..

SGB Premiership Fixture Prices
Adults: £18.00
Concessions (65 Yrs +, Full Time Students, 16 & 17 Yrs & Disabled): £15.00
Young Adults (aged 17-18): £10.00
Kids Under 16: FREE

Edited by Bald Bloke

23 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Looks like Ford is encouraging the youngsters in the interest of the sport .... :rolleyes: Don't know the maximum. But at Lynn this season..

SGB Premiership Fixture Prices
Adults: £18.00
Concessions (65 Yrs +, Full Time Students, 16 & 17 Yrs & Disabled): £15.00
Young Adults (aged 17-18): £10.00
Kids Under 16: FREE

Perhaps others can put there clubs prices up for 17-18 yr olds? ours doesnt say that. and conssesions are £15,  full Adult price is £18. so we can have a comparison...please. Premiership only.

Edited by Starman2006

7 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Perhaps others can put there clubs prices up for 17-18 yr olds and conssesions, so we can have a comparison...

All in speedway star each club's individual prices I find Poole's charges expensive for younger people

8 minutes ago, ray c said:

All in speedway star each club's individual prices I find Poole's charges expensive for younger people

Yeh they will be Ray, quite right. Again we have a dam rain off meeting when the bumper issue comes out this week. I hate this British weather.  :angry:

7 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Yeh they will be Ray, quite right. Again we have a dam rain off meeting when the bumper issue comes out this week. I hate this British weather.  :angry:

Got it all ready flying of the shelves in Tesco tower park !!!!

43 minutes ago, ray c said:

Fuming with the weather but am glad I have the bumper speedway star. 

3 minutes ago, Paddy The Rebel said:

Fuming with the weather but am glad I have the bumper speedway star. 

I must be honest I don't always buy it these days but I always get this week's for season's information

8 hours ago, TesarRacing said:

But you conveniently ignore the fact that it would never have got to that point if it had not been for the actions of Ford in the first place. The league is a much poorer place for absence of Coventry and Peterborough, 2 teams who have always brought excellent away support.

Who knows, maybe Poole could have afforded race suits this year if they were both still in the league!!

I said last year that Ford would not be around for much longer in speedway and I was right - just heard he is off to replace Darren Lehmann as Australia coach/manager!!  :wink:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ray c said:

I can believe it. I will have some on Weds, if we are on, but they will be in the club shop. I will be just taking 15 of next weeks or so round and once they have gone i'l go and get a few more, for the time being, thats how i  will have to work. I cant carry to much.