British Speedway Forum

42 minutes ago, Poole Quay 7 said:

Love us or hate us we are the club you can't stop talking about!!

I Love The Poole Pirates and always will regardless.     

Wow some fab racing

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, sommelier said:

Wow some fab racing

Both Chris and Darcy were a joy to watch and have in the Poole team.

• Thanks 1

good score from kildermand tonight 12+1 :lol:

1 hour ago, Steve0 said:

OMG - this thread has been in meltdown today - not because of the speedway but about certain posters.  Personally MFF doesn't bother me because I put him on ignore a long time ago and I only ever get to see his posts when others respond.  It's not important who he is and he has trolled for several years now and nothing he says bothers me.  Why people continue to feed the troll is baffling but each to their own.

Back to the speedway, Poole have started badly but no one is dumb enough to write them off - they only need to make the top 4 and the premiership title will still be within reach!  I still think they will be in the playoffs but they have definitely made it hard for themselves.

The only way is up - they can't go any lower!

Plenty of trolls and nasty people on here mate. Several have gone on ignore.  I can count the decent posters on two hands nowadays sadly. there was some good conversation and banter going on today, sadly ruined by the mindless few.

Edited by Starman2006

7 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

good score from kildermand tonight 12+1 :lol:

Not so from the mercurial Sundstrom. A heady 2 from 4 rides. 

Seems he is continuing his good form shown for |Poole and Gorzow (not). I can see him losing at least 2 of this 3 team slots at this rate. Sorry forgot he also rides in SWE League 2 so maybe he can score a few points against those riders who are lower class.

Having said that tonight in sweden Woryna scored only 4 from 4 rides incl one tape exclusion and Holder only scored 7 paid 8 from 5.

Seems only Brady is holding it up at the moment. Kildermand finally got it together though with 12 plus 1 from six after a pointless first ride.

6 minutes ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

Not so from the mercurial Sundstrom. A heady 2 from 4 rides. 

Seems he is continuing his good form shown for |Poole and Gorzow (not). I can see him losing at least 2 of this 3 team slots at this rate. Sorry forgot he also rides in SWE League 2 so maybe he can score a few points against those riders who are lower class.

Having said that tonight in sweden Woryna scored only 4 from 4 rides incl one tape exclusion and Holder only scored 7 paid 8 from 5.

Seems only Brady is holding it up at the moment. Kildermand finally got it together though with 12 plus 1 from six after a pointless first ride.

Killer is a Robin through & through. We Swindon fans have seen many nights of him falling off whilst miles in front sometimes.

32 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Both Chris and Darcy were a joy to watch and have in the Poole team.

Such a joy both got kicked out 

3 hours ago, ray c said:

Bit unlucky last night got injured have not heard how he is 

read in ss hes carrying a scaphoid injury which hes planning to nurse through this season,hope hes not aggravated that

6 minutes ago, poole keith said:

read in ss hes carrying a scaphoid injury which hes planning to nurse through this season,hope hes not aggravated that

He is hoping to ride this thursday at Sheffield

• Like 1

I see that like me the Kevlar issue is a point according to the Swindon prog I see that they have theirs sponsored wonder if Matt went down that route but saying that he probably did its no consolation but it seems a lot of good riders seem inconsistent at the moment not just in uk

Edited by gimli27
not finished text

just looked at admission prices for tomorrow at poole,if parents and one child at" A level" age attend will cost £66 for the three of them to enter!!

Poole don’t set the prices.

9 minutes ago, poole keith said:

just looked at admission prices for tomorrow at poole,if parents and one child at" A level" age attend will cost £66 for the three of them to enter!!

It's the best 16 riders, almost, so the cost is fair for the extra amount of heats.

Edited by Mark

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Poole don’t set the prices.

Children under 11 free which is a bonus