British Speedway Forum

2 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

If that is the case then he only has 10 days to get signed up

Can't think who will make way if he comes back and it would be harsh to replace anyone in the current team.

9 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

Well he won’t go to Poole as they now have no weak links according to SS.  Wolves or Leicester maybe.  Possibly Swindon but can’t see any of the top 5 being released.  Or he may just sit out the rest of the season as he would need to be sponsored by a club - and that will probably take longer than 10 days

Can't see Ford letting him  ride anywhere in the UK. . It was reported before the season started that Ford wouldn't loan him. Another team had to buy him. Maybe as an agent for the play offs though :blink:

8 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Can't think who will make way if he comes back and it would be harsh to replace anyone in the current team.

Never bothered Ford before :P

Edited by Bald Bloke

15 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

Well he won’t go to Poole as they now have no weak links according to SS.  Wolves or Leicester maybe.  Possibly Swindon but can’t see any of the top 5 being released.  Or he may just sit out the rest of the season as he would need to be sponsored by a club - and that will probably take longer than 10 days

I hope it’s not Wolves for any of our top 3. 

2 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

It wouldn't be he's rubbish at Wolves. 

Phew.

Sorry may be in the minority but no CH at Poole please has been brilliant in the past but for whatever reasons with things happening in his life feel he needs a new club as the edge seems to have gone off his racing imho

It does seem ironic that this Poole tread is now on page 666!

The way i see things " All's fair in love & war (& speedway) as long as Poole are allowed the make the play off's is Matt Ford the Devil.

Poole can't fit Holder in on a like for like replacement unless its for Kurtz or Harris because his average (7.16) is higher than all the current 1-7 and the team total is 42.26.

Can't see that happening.

He could go to Somerset to replace his brother or Doyley!!? :D

2 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Chris does not have a visa, it’s all rumours.

As I said before got to have a job first ?

Just a little reminder, that one of the up and coming riders, (Stephan Nielsen) that was doubling up for you, broke his leg near the start of the season whilst entertaining your supporters, he has been out injured ever since that night, and as a Scunthorpe Scorpion supporter I am suggesting that Poole could have a collection for the young guy at one of your remaining home meetings.

I am sure that Steph would very much appreciate any sort of financial support you could muster up, as he has only been able to ride for less that five weeks of this season and has just had his pot removed this week.

Thanks to who ever deals with these things at Polle.

• Like 2

sounds a good idea scorp would like to think it could be arranged,perhaps the club could bring him down for a day or two and him to be there on a wed.the week before he broke his leg i was with meeting sponsors on centre green and gave stefan rider of the night,super chap so pleased with his award and to be at poole and had hoped to stay for rest of season.but as i say hope something can be organised

1 hour ago, Scorpison said:

Just a little reminder, that one of the up and coming riders, (Stephan Nielsen) that was doubling up for you, broke his leg near the start of the season whilst entertaining your supporters, he has been out injured ever since that night, and as a Scunthorpe Scorpion supporter I am suggesting that Poole could have a collection for the young guy at one of your remaining home meetings.

I am sure that Steph would very much appreciate any sort of financial support you could muster up, as he has only been able to ride for less that five weeks of this season and has just had his pot removed this week.

Thanks to who ever deals with these things at Polle.

Skidder, is this something you could fix when next in the office??

1 hour ago, Aviator said:

Skidder, is this something you could fix when next in the office??

Not sure that would be possible after this week's SRBF collection and the current suggestions of doing a collection (as well as a Just Giving page) for Bomber?!

• Like 1