British Speedway Forum

Vaculik isn't coming back.... so it says on sportowefakty....

30 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Nic lives in the UK, so will try and fit to all in if he can. Leon isn't bothered about the UK and will not go out of his way to try and fit British racing into his schedule imo.

No point back tracking now. Saying this rider would do this or this rider wouldn't do that.

I replied to a comment on this thread using the word hopefully. For example Hopefully Leon Madsen's news is regarding a return to British Speedway with the Poole Pirates.

Key word hopefully. 

Another example using the word hopefully in a sentence. Hopefully I will win the lottery one day.

You tried to be clever with me and it didn't work. End of all over now.

5 hours ago, Najjer said:

VAT on cash in hand?? :)

I'd imagine there's a reason Speedway attendances are never officially revealed!

Only the clever ones.

10 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

No point back tracking now. Saying this rider would do this or this rider wouldn't do that.

I replied to a comment on this thread using the word hopefully. For example Hopefully Leon Madsen's news is regarding a return to British Speedway with the Poole Pirates.

Key word hopefully. 

Another example using the word hopefully in a sentence. Hopefully I will win the lottery one day.

You tried to be clever with me and it didn't work. End of all over now.

Ha ha, no I was replying to both of your accounts! :D You know the first one where you said he was rumoured to be coming, which NOBODY believed except you :rofl:

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Ha ha, no I was replying to both of your accounts! :D You know the first one where you said he was rumoured to be coming, which NOBODY believed except you :rofl:

You're delusional. Simple as that. 

I will put your account accusation with the other 3,000 account accusations. 

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Nic lives in the UK, so will try and fit to all in if he can. Leon isn't bothered about the UK and will not go out of his way to try and fit British racing into his schedule imo.

In your opinion...

2 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

In your opinion...

Yes, it is why I put 'imo' at the end of my post! If Madsen wanted to ride in England he would be here, I'm sure he's had a fair few enquiries.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

You're delusional. Simple as that. 

I will put your account accusation with the other 3,000 account accusations. 

So are you if you think Madsen was gonna come here! :rofl:

• Haha 1

if anyone is interested Kent beat Coventry 46 - 44

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

So are you if you think Madsen was gonna come here! :rofl:

Like I said earlier......I will put your account accusation with the other 3,000. 

So. I suppose we can cut through the hype of the last 24 hours or so.

Vaculik not coming back to UK so that dumbs down any talk of Bjerre coming to Poole. Cant blame him and he will probably sign in Swe for 2019 after an injury in UK that could have cost him his season - GP place and possibly his career.

Madsen signs for Vetlanda which once again is probably further evidence that Uk in any form of a Speedway force is a busted flush.

Running out of any decent options and that's even IF Matt Ford has any intentions anyway in shelling out more money in what is increasingly looking like a lost cause in respect of 2018.

Last night yet again another case of points lost from a winning position. Has happened so often in the past 3 seasons.

Yet again it was rider inconsistencies that cost the team. Sundstrom yet again proved he is too much of a more out then in performer. Come on guys,  2 points from 4 rides for a guy who is supposed to be a heat leader. Yet again let the side down when needed. I can pick holes in others as the scores don't lie but what's the point. Its the same old same old for this season. From what I hear yet again we went from a winning position to a fortunate 1 point reading various media reports/posts. Once again it is reported as a good point. Got to keep up the positive hype huh ??

Perhaps Ford does have a last trick or two up his sleeve. After all we see comments like Skidder's about moves afoot. Believe it when I see it I think.

Must say that with NKI having recaptured his form I see it as KL/Leic & Som all possibly fighting for that 4th play off qualifying place with Pool and RH fighting over the wooden spoon. Hopefully RH will continue to be weak away (other than at Poole) and will finish below us. The ignominy of finishing bottom having gone into the season as many peoples favourite's would be too much for many to bare.

Anyway I said in a previous post that 3 matches may define our season. The away BV match - lost. I anticipate we may go out of KO Cup Wed (now that KL can use Doyle and Holder Jr for the crap Dane who would have struggled to have scored a point) and then we face BV again next week. Whatever the outcome I am still not convinced this team can make the play offs. I certainly can't see an away 3 pointer anywhere with so many inconsistent riders.

I do hope I am wrong but will take some decent new faces to change my opinion.

This just highlights the level of under performance from our riders in 2018. This after last nights match and the actual GSA's for this season only based  on 2018 League meetings.

Kurtz 7.05

Woryna 6.25

Sundstrom 6.07

Worrall 6.00

Josh Graz 5.68

Klindt 5.00 (from his 2 matches)

Spaniak 4.80

Observations:

Kurtz a full point below his starting GSA and not performing as a number one heat leader. Remember last night was 13 from 6 not 5 rides. But many said he was not a number one at this stage of his career. Matt thought otherwise and didnt factor in his new regime of 3 Countries per week of racing. In his defence his hands were partly tied due to the one over 8 rule and he was only just over.

Woryna has shot up mainly due to his reserve rides this month. If I am right does he not go back to the main team from 1stJuly as 23rd is cut off date for new GSA's meaning Klindt goes into reserve ??. Don't expect any big upgrade although riding better than season start.

Worrall is what he is a 6 pointer but even then his current GSA is below what he was retained on.

Josh G - Well stats dont lie and he we have a 7.35 starting GSA  point man riding at 5.68 this season. Enough said as have well aired my opinion as to maybe why he is.

Sundstrom - I have said enough on previous posts about this guy and his scores overall prove it. Over a point below his starting GSA and its like Lahti revisited.

Klindt is already below his starting GSA of 5.78 after 2 matches and for me that is what he is. Will probably increase that after he goes back to reserve but ultimately he is what many have said a "Gating Tart" and will swing probably between 6 or 5 depending on whether he is in reserve or not. Him going to  reserve and Woryna coming out is to Poole's loss as Woryna the better rider with more potential and Woryna won't get 6/7 rides which Woryna benefits from as a result of the usual various riders inconsistences & poor performances.

Spaniak - What a waste of expense that has been. A man signed on a false GSA based on all known overseas form in 2017 yet has bombed big time in both UK and more importantly for him in POL. It was his poor form yet again that cost Rybnik a win at the weekend. Scoring 1 point from 3 rides and he shares the mantle of a disastrous fall from grace with Lebedev's who was last seasons SEC Champion. Both are failing miserably for the relegated Rybnik side and both were new signings for 2018. If Matt had hindsight he would never have wasted the money on the guy. But it just shows one good season for a guy of 30 plus doesn't mean you are the next Jason Doyle. Maybe Matt should have looked more closely at his previou 3/4 seasons which were nowhere near as good in POL.

Anyway despite all my comments still plenty to play for this season is what we are constantly being told. Let's hope so.

16 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Like I said earlier......I will put your account accusation with the other 3,000. 

We can't all be wrong!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

This just highlights the level of under performance from our riders in 2018. This after last nights match and the actual GSA's for this season only based  on 2018 League meetings.

Kurtz 7.05

Woryna 6.25

Sundstrom 6.07

Worrall 6.00

Josh Graz 5.68

Klindt 5.00 (from his 2 matches)

Spaniak 4.80

Observations:

Kurtz a full point below his starting GSA and not performing as a number one heat leader. Remember last night was 13 from 6 not 5 rides. But many said he was not a number one at this stage of his career. Matt thought otherwise and didnt factor in his new regime of 3 Countries per week of racing. In his defence his hands were partly tied due to the one over 8 rule and he was only just over.

Woryna has shot up mainly due to his reserve rides this month. If I am right does he not go back to the main team from 1stJuly as 23rd is cut off date for new GSA's meaning Klindt goes into reserve ??. Don't expect any big upgrade although riding better than season start.

Worrall is what he is a 6 pointer but even then his current GSA is below what he was retained on.

Josh G - Well stats dont lie and he we have a 7.35 starting GSA  point man riding at 5.68 this season. Enough said as have well aired my opinion as to maybe why he is.

Sundstrom - I have said enough on previous posts about this guy and his scores overall prove it. Over a point below his starting GSA and its like Lahti revisited.

Klindt is already below his starting GSA of 5.78 after 2 matches and for me that is what he is. Will probably increase that after he goes back to reserve but ultimately he is what many have said a "Gating Tart" and will swing probably between 6 or 5 depending on whether he is in reserve or not. Him going to  reserve and Woryna coming out is to Poole's loss as Woryna the better rider with more potential and Woryna won't get 6/7 rides which Woryna benefits from as a result of the usual various riders inconsistences & poor performances.

Spaniak - What a waste of expense that has been. A man signed on a false GSA based on all known overseas form in 2017 yet has bombed big time in both UK and more importantly for him in POL. It was his poor form yet again that cost Rybnik a win at the weekend. Scoring 1 point from 3 rides and he shares the mantle of a disastrous fall from grace with Lebedev's who was last seasons SEC Champion. Both are failing miserably for the relegated Rybnik side and both were new signings for 2018. If Matt had hindsight he would never have wasted the money on the guy. But it just shows one good season for a guy of 30 plus doesn't mean you are the next Jason Doyle. Maybe Matt should have looked more closely at his previou 3/4 seasons which were nowhere near as good in POL.

Anyway despite all my comments still plenty to play for this season is what we are constantly being told. Let's hope so.

Crikey for someone who doesn't come to the racing that much, I'd hate to see your 'glass half-empty' posts!!