Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Dear Sidney stop showing everyone your lack of mental capacity.  

If a rider is good enough they will get a team place.  What part of that don’t you understand? 

Do you want me to make it even more simplistic for you?:blink:

He will be asking why Josh Auty isnt your number 1 in a minute after all he is the worlds best 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, phillipsr said:

He will be asking why Josh Auty isnt your number 1 in a minute after all he is the worlds best 

He is a example of why all Brits should be looked after first i  cant ever see a local Pole being shafted for a mediocre foreigner can you.?saying that Poole are used to mediocrity in the last couple of seasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

He is a example of why all Brits should be looked after first i  cant ever see a local Pole being shafted for a mediocre foreigner can you.?saying that Poole are used to mediocrity in the last couple of seasons.

Sorry but why should a rider who has consistently failed at the top level and indeed never lived up to the hype in a lower league be “looked” after 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Sorry but why should a rider who has consistently failed at the top level and indeed never lived up to the hype in a lower league be “looked” after 

Ok we get it you dont like Auty but you cant deny he has upped his game this year the princible is still the same you look after all the  Brits whoever it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 9:13 PM, Steve Shovlar said:

http://www.poolepirates.co/news/2018-07-12-bomber-pirate.html

Not sure it will strengthen us to be honest. Harris best days are behind him and his form for Glasgow has been poor. Plus travelling from one end of the country to the other doesn’t help.

guess time will tell.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 12:18 PM, Steve Shovlar said:

Why on earth would we want Chris Harris,  whose best days with due respect are long gone. Nothing more than a journeyman nowdays and fairly inconsistant with even being that.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dornier fixer said:

 

Not sure one decent meeting against bottom club Leicester can be used as a guide of how he will perform for us the rest of the season but it has to be said the signs are good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never give up bomber that will suite me for the rest of the season 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not getting over excited re Bomber at  the mo but watching him last night the never give up attitude still as strong as ever  so well pleased with that hopefully he will do well for the rest of the season ,still a fans favourite acknowledging them after races

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do any Poole fans know if there are plans for a fixture on Wednesday 8th August?  I think this was originally meant to be Rye House...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is potential for a rearranged fixture on that date .. far from certain but fans, last night, were advised to check press and social media for any update.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MMX Events said:

There is potential for a rearranged fixture on that date .. far from certain but fans, last night, were advised to check press and social media for any update.

 

Unless Swindon and Leicester ride on the Thurs so we can ride on the weds can only be a challenge of some sort ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Dornier fixer said:

 

He won't respond mate, he goes missing or quits the forum when he's found out to be lying or Poole are losing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Trackrat said:

He won't respond mate, he goes missing or quits the forum when he's found out to be lying or Poole are losing.

Not sure how having an opinion is lying but I suppose in your weird little world it probably is! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy