British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lisa-colette

Poole Vs Rye House Thurs 10/8/17

Umm that's a bit below the belt. Totally unnecessary and uncalled for.

A disgraceful post from the multi poster.

• Like 1

Umm that's a bit below the belt. Totally unnecessary and uncalled for.

Well that lot have been knocking us left, right and centre for the last few days.

Middlo is this or Middlo is that.

Darcy is this or Darcy is that.

Poole are this or Poole are that.

winning the last ever meeting at Exeter.

Not quite 😉

well Starman did keep telling us how Kasprzak ups his game when at Poole hahahahahahahaha

😂😂😂👍🏻

Hilarious result. Clearly Kasprzak is not in next years plans as he didn't average reduction memo.

It certainly looks like all the rumours of Kaspazak being unhappy at Poole at the start of the season are true. Can't see him riding did them again

With rule changes this year and it being harder for them to cheat, Poole really are showing how average they are

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 2

I'm starting to get a little concerned about Skidder.. Are we sure he's OK.? :D

Can anyone check with the hardware shops in his location to ask if they've sold any lengths of strong rope recently? :D

Edited by Dave Jones

Here's the top 5 songs currently playing on Blueboy FM

5. Tragedy - Steps

4. Everybody Hurts - R.E.M.

3. Everyone's a winner (except Poole, obviously) Hot Chocolate

2. Substitute (picked by our Polish listener, Krzysztof in Gorzow) - Clout

and top of the charts currently is....

1. Seven Seas of Rhye - Queen

Not 'arf pop pickers....

Edited because I couldn't remember who sang 'Subsitute'

Edited by theblueboy
  • Like 4

5. Tragedy - Steps

2. Substitute (picked by our Polish listener, Krzysztof in Gorzow)

Not 'arf pop pickers....

Any Barry Manilow songs coming up?

Would you like to 'come out' live on the BSF PPF?

• Like 1

1 "read em & weep" ( for the poole fans reading the score sheet)

2 "Stay " (to those who were leaving early)

3" One that got away"

4 " Some good things never last"

• Like 1

5. Tragedy - Steps

2. Substitute (picked by our Polish listener, Krzysztof in Gorzow) - Clout

Not 'arf pop pickers....

Edited because I couldn't remember who sang 'Subsitute'

and if starmans distraught it could only be that classic by "smokey robinson and the miracles"

I'm starting to get a little concerned about Skidder.. Are we sure he's OK.? :D

Can anyone check with the hardware shops in his location to ask if they've sold any lengths of strong rope recently? :D

Aah I'm touched at the concern from several posters about my wellbeing (or maybe after the past few weeks simply 'touched'!!?) - I was delayed last night at the stadium, busy autographing the photo in the matchday programme of me and Richie Worrall from the meeting I DID sponsor. :party::P:P:wink:

Only just had the chance to check out the forums this pm as I have lots of other responsibilities on Fridays.

No point me attempting to summarise a meeting that has already been well and truly summed up by others who were there - other than to say what an awful night it was and the team need some serious gating practice. I was actually sat behind Brady's Mum and Dad who were the quietest I've ever witnessed - at least they hade Todd's performance at Sheffield to keep them interested!!

As is the case when there is little to cheer about the home team or the racing there was considerable chat amongst fans and some sponsors, with some interesting 'rumours'!!

For example, 1. will Poole have a different team manager next season? 2. Anyone seeking to move to the Broadstone/Poole area may well find the choice of properties has increased recently. 3. Did we hear from the office 'Yes I know its my fault - there are 4 riders who shouldn't be in the team'!? 4. Was the first rider in the 2018 1-7 signed this week (a rider not riding in UK this year)??!

I'll leave you all to ponder on those.....

Oh and btw well done Rye House, well deserved trouncing - I loved the way the whole team walked around the track at the end to applaud the fans. I shall enjoy watching the Somerset, Rye House and Kings Lynn (?) battle for the 4th spot whilst Poole now concentrate on retaining some sort of decent crowd for the rest of this season and continue with their 2018 70th year arrangements. :shock::wink:

Edited by Skidder1

Aah I'm touched at the concern from several posters about my wellbeing (or maybe after the past few weeks simply 'touched'!!?) - I was delayed last night busy autographing the photo in the matchday programme of me and Richie Worrall from the meeting I DID sponsor. :party::P:P:wink:

Only just had the chance to check out the forums this pm as I have lots of other responsibilities on Fridays.

No point me attempting to summarise a meeting that has already been well and truly summed up by others who were there - other than to say what an awful night it was and the team need some serious gating practice. I was actually sat behind Brady's Mum and Dad who were the quietest I've ever witnessed!!

As is the case when there is little to cheer about the home team or the racing there was considerable chat amongst fans and some sponsors, with some interesting 'rumours'!!

For example, 1. will Poole have a different team manager next season? 2. Anyone seeking to move to the Broadstone/Poole area may well find the choice of properties has increased recently. 3. Did we hear from the office 'Yes I know its my fault - there are 4 riders who shouldn't be in the team'!? 4. Was the first rider in the 2018 1-7 signed this week (a rider not riding in UK this year)??!

I'll leave you all to ponder on those.....

Oh and btw well done Rye House, well deserved trouncing - I loved the way the whole team walked around the track at the end to applaud the fans. I shall enjoy watching the Somerset, Rye House and Kings Lynn (?) battle for the 4th spot whilst Poole now concentrate on retaining some sort of decent crowd for the rest of this season and continue with their 2018 70th year arrangements. :shock::wink:

Thank god you're OK. :lol:

Is Cecil leaving us then?

Edited by Dave Jones

It doesn't say anything of the sort does it?! Nobody would 'sell up' when the team is at its lowest value. surely??!! ;-)