British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
stevebrum

Wolves V Kings Lynn 14.8.17

Probably a good thing.

Perhaps he's lost about 3 stones whilst on his jolly,and i couldn't recognise him.🍴🍽️
  • Like 1

This could be difficult. The Stars reserves, Posing and Auty should easily have the beating of Perks and Greaves. R/R is a problem because one of those rides has to be Schlein and one has to be a reserve. Schlein's form was superb when he first joined us, but had dropped off alarmingly since e.g. Saturday guesting for Leicester he only beat an opponent once in four rides. I will take a win by 2 points now.

make your mind up Steve... :D

you can't be at full strength with a rider missing ;)

Oops, fair point!

Riders.We miss Riss probably more than we miss Masters.Still waiting for news when Mark will be back,when is Perks 28 days temporary period due to end?.

We are missing Riss, however he has been temporarily replaced so we are only missing one rider.

Highlighting the post and egging tlbi into reacting to it. It worked like a dream! Whoops, did I say 'dream', ha ha!

You even egged him on enough for him to lie and troll his own thread again.

He is the only one sad enough to relentlessly trawl the forum looking for insults to 'like', and he is actually on record for taking the piss out of a riders real (not in his head) 'medical issues' when he mocked Zagar when he had his horrific haematoma injury. Brum might like sick horror but there is no excuse for taking the piss out of injured riders is there? Try not to offend brum too much if you answer that, you might hurt his fragile feelings, lol!

Anyway, I thought it was a very funny post. Brum's incessant bullying makes him a target for jibes at his many 'issues'. I don't bother taking the piss out of his so called insomnia anymore, I couldn't give a rubbish what he's doing at 4am, but I find it hilariously funny when someone else does it.

Back on topic after you egged brum on to another purile rant....

I've no doubt trying to get round the horror track will prove a significantly more frightening challenge for the riders than racing flat out in the pouring rain was at Belle Vue.

None of the KL riders even wobbled much never mind fell off on Friday. Hopefully everyone escapes unscathed from their looming ordeal at the horror track.

I am not egging anyone on it was a comment on yet another post on a medical condition which isn't very nice, not surprised you liked it though.

• Like 1

Strange, when brum was taking the piss out of Zagar when he had his horrific haematoma injury you remained remarkably quiet, yet someone makes a harmless jokey comment about someone who struggles to get to sleep a bit and you're up in arms.

Nah, you're just rubbish stirring again.

Not up in arms at all and not rubbish stirring either, just don't think it is nice thing to do, most riders have to deal with injuries, just because I didn't comment on Zagar's doesn't mean I didn't feel sorry for him at the time. Alun Rossiter is a likeable guy on and off the track but his comments were not exactly helpful at the time. Didn't he accuse Zagar of feigning injury?

• Like 1

That works out quite well anyway - good chance to watch the meeting on BT instead.

Is it on? Rain forecast there as well!

It's off

King's Lynn finally ready to track a full side and it's called off. Something dodgy going on here? :shock:;)

Four weeks left (I believe) to fit in 34 matches. I think the prayer mats will be out for some fine weather. Mr. Guest is going to be busy!! :lol:

Hope they have got this right and not jumped the gun, a bit of rain last night but none all day following a nice weekend

Is it on? Rain forecast there as well!

King's Lynn finally ready to track a full side and it's called off. Something dodgy going on here? :shock:;)

Four weeks left (I believe) to fit in 34 matches. I think the prayer mats will be out for some fine weather. Mr. Guest is going to be busy!! :lol:

Ain't going to happen i.m.o.

Some teams aren't going to get all their matches in or you're going to get meeting after meeting with just 2 or 3 riders from the actual team they are representing and the other 4/5 are going to be guests, often of VERY dubious quality!!...All in all it will be yet another farcical nail in the coffin of British speedway.

Edited by ytsejam

re-arranged for Monday September 4th

Part of a double-header with Swindon being there too that night.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Post after post non of it about the meeting.

No change.

Well its 9.15 and two miles away from the track the rain expected did not arrive. Just a bit of light rain , nothing to threaten the meeting.

This would not have happened at Wolverhampton years ago but unfortunately Wolves are in the same boat as most clubs in British speedway suffering from low crowds and the margins are that tight that if a hundred people decide its an iffy forecast and decide to stay on the sofa then it bites the club in the pocket big time and clubs in Britain just can't or won't take the risk to run a meeting if there is any potential rain around. Run swiftly tonight's meeting could have been run through easily.

• Like 1