Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Recommended Posts

I’m not one for making changes if it can be avoided but given the continued underperformance I think something needs to be done. 

 

Looking at it the latest averages I would look at removing Worrall and Sarjeant which would free up 11.40 plus we would have a further 0.5 to play with, giving a total of 11.90. 

 

Based on the set set up of other teams and the fact LW and CV have been excellent all year, I reckon I’d go with a 7ish and 5ish point rider, what’s everyone’s thoughts? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

good ole sarj . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vissing and Kerr are holding the Tigers together so far this season.Thomas was been a good signing.The rest you don't know what's happening race to race.Promotion can't be overjoyed IMO.Still you only have finish top 4.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Solidmango said:

I’m not one for making changes if it can be avoided but given the continued underperformance I think something needs to be done. 

 

Looking at it the latest averages I would look at removing Worrall and Sarjeant which would free up 11.40 plus we would have a further 0.5 to play with, giving a total of 11.90. 

 

Based on the set set up of other teams and the fact LW and CV have been excellent all year, I reckon I’d go with a 7ish and 5ish point rider, what’s everyone’s thoughts? 

who is L.W.  is it litchie worrall or lewis where ?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 11:24 PM, jenga said:

who is L.W.  is it litchie worrall or lewis where ?

Well spotted yenga  B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thank you bogbooby . :t:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will we see Jack Smith, just released from Sheffield replace Sarjeant?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, MD said:

Will we see Jack Smith, just released from Sheffield replace Sarjeant?

Wouldn't strengthen us any so no point , it is a 4-5 point reserve we need but would need to make two changes for it to happen.

Think what we have is what we will stick with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MD said:

Will we see Jack Smith, just released from Sheffield replace Sarjeant?

You really don't like Sarjeant, does he owe you money or something 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i take it you are happy with James . he can do it , but for some reason its just  not happening .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SharpenRake said:

You really don't like Sarjeant, does he owe you money or something 

Dont like his performances,  nothing personal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 7:59 PM, MD said:

Dont like his performances,  nothing personal.

On last night's showing he's your best rider. His two heat wins were twice as many as the rest of your team put together. You should look after him - he seems to be your only hope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, 4thbender said:

On last night's showing he's your best rider. His two heat wins were twice as many as the rest of your team put together. You should look after him - he seems to be your only hope.

1 meeting doesn’t make a season, he’s underperformed every week for them so far until last night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, 4thbender said:

On last night's showing he's your best rider. His two heat wins were twice as many as the rest of your team put together. You should look after him - he seems to be your only hope.

I think thats just a mathmatical technicality based on the small sample size :D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I think thats just a mathmatical technicality based on the small sample size :D

I only deal with hard facts - not mathematical technicalities (even fraudulent corrupt ones!)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy