British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

Glasgow V Peterborough 2nd Leg Ko Cup - Even Newer Date 20/10/17 At 7pm

Perhaps someone from the Panthers management team could enlighten fans if it's true or just rumour that Jack Holder will be returning home to Australia this coming Friday regardless of outstanding fixtures and bearing in mind season officially closes at the end of October.

If I was a betting man my money would be on not a rumour. Rumours these days are usually pretty accurate with someone somewhere unable to keep quiet. It's half-term in many places next week when I guess most flights are dearer than this week.

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 1

If I was a betting man my money would be on not a rumour. Rumours these days are usually pretty accurate with someone somewhere unable to keep quiet.

If there is any truth in it , then I would have to say he' s really showing where is priority's lay, I would have thought he would want to try and make amends for is actions in Poland and show fans that he really wants to return by re -scheduling his flight home.

If there is any truth in it , then I would have to say he' s really showing where is priority's lay, I would have thought he would want to try and make amends for is actions in Poland and show fans that he really wants to return by re -scheduling his flight home.

If we run then I don't think that there's any chance of him returning so that answers that one in part. I'm not sure that he think that he did anything wrong and the fact that the BSPA/SCB left him alone would support that.

Edited by Crump99

Is Ellis Perks an Australian passport holder and nationalised Australian now ?

He is British with a British passport but his parents live in Australia so during the off season he lives in Australia

Hope jack hasn't done the panthers over like a kipper again, twice in one season?? Surely not.

If true, maybe a nice lengthy ban starting next season will be in order...

• Like 3

The only thing that would surprise me is if he hasn't gone. As has been said previously stated I really do not think that he believes he has done anything wrong and probably does care anyway.

As regards this fixture and competition in general . best scrapped for this year.

Shouldn't he at least be staying until the season is officially over, or at least until all his teams fixtures are complete?

• Like 1

Shouldn't he at least be staying until the season is officially over, or at least until all his teams fixtures are complete?

What he should do and what he actually does are two entirely different things.

If we run then I don't think that there's any chance of him returning so that answers that one in part. I'm not sure that he think that he did anything wrong and the fact that the BSPA/SCB left him alone would support that.

Cynics would say the reason he was left alone was because a) he was given permission by Peterborough making things a wee bit murky legally and B) any action in the form of a ban would have affected Poole.

• Like 6

Cynics would say the reason he was left alone was because a) he was given permission by Peterborough making things a wee bit murky legally and B) any action in the form of a ban would have affected Poole.

Not only the cynics

• Like 1

any action in the form of a ban would have affected Poole.

How dare you say that, Matt Fraud would never get involved in anything like that.

What he should do and what he actually does are two entirely different things.

So don't let him ride here again. Let him get his visa somewhere else and try and be Billy big balls abroad. Simple

• Like 2