British Speedway Forum
Mark

World Championship Pairs

Just now, racers and royals said:

No all meeting warning

Ta, can't rely on the commentators to inform us!

Thoroughly enjoying the German music in the backround.

Flippin heck Tatum  woke me up then with that big WHOAARRR at the end of heat 7.

Its getting exciting now with wheelies like that.

I think I may take advantage of the next commercial break and slip on my lederhosen, great atmosphere.

Too many races with a huge ability difference between the riders..

No point changing to make team riding the key to success when there is such a massive difference in some of the teams' pairs...

At least when there is only one from a Country you may have two, three or even four riders of similar ability (even if not great) to make a race..

Also, settling for second and third as it gives you an advantage will never facilitate great racing..

Every point should be hard fought (not coasted around) for..

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 1

Not unexpectedly very uninspiring so far, team riding is dead, compare to Collins Morton, the Morans etc.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Team riding now consists of looking over your shoulder coming off last bend:o

Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I realise the racing being far from exciting makes commentating more difficult  but the crap coming from their mouths tonight is ridiculous

• Like 3

The Germans are the only ones trying to keep up with the idea of the meeting, Hancock as good as he has been at team riding in the past has no intention of trying to do so with Gino.

5 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

I realise the racing being far from exciting makes commentating more difficult  but the crap coming from their mouths tonight is ridiculous

JUST doing their job

6 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

Can't stop laughing at that little squeal from Kelvin,  quality moment, in an otherwise poor meeting.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

Pearson sucking up to Hancock again big time, lost count of how many times he's called him a legend... frankly pathetic.  

Just now, PHILIPRISING said:

JUST doing their job

As usual you defend them, but come on Philip, Pearson as always been woeful, no matter how many times you tell us those that employ him are happy.

• Like 2