British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Wolves SGB PREM A. 4th April 2018

BBC weather Steve.

I will be at stadium ready come what may.

BBC has light rain for twelve hours and then a dry Wednesday afternoon. Also light rain most of Tuesday and general rain all day tomorrow. That's an awful lot of water for a speedway track to take.

The bbc forecast has actually changed from earlier when it showed no rain after 7 am Tuesday. Still optimistic the meeting will go ahead.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

It will probably change again anyway!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sugarray said:

Think it already has:o

To snow??! It wouldn't surprise me! Anyway just have to wait for a couple of weeks when they have predicted 20 degree + heat from mid April in their long range forecast :o:D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

To snow??! It wouldn't surprise me! Anyway just have to wait for a couple of weeks when they have predicted 20 degree + heat from mid April in their long range forecast.  :o:D

After the long, horrible Winter we've had if this turns out to be true I have made a promise not to moan that it is too hot......ever again. :D

• Like 1

Forecast has now gone downhill bigtime. 

12 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

The bbc forecast has actually changed from earlier when it showed no rain after 7 am Tuesday. Still optimistic the meeting will go ahead.

Problem Steve is that track is absolutely saturated & more rain on it today  & Tues Wed westher isnt exactly good drying weather

Edited by OFMiles

3 hours ago, OFMiles said:

Problem Steve is that track is absolutely saturated & more rain on it today  & Tues Wed westher isnt exactly good drying weather

You sound like Starman Ollie.:D

37 minutes ago, sugarray said:

You sound like Starman Ollie.:D

I hope not!!!!! I state things as they are!!!!

• Haha 1

Latest Met Office forecast is for a dry day on Tuesday with gusty winds, followed on Wednesday by a combination of sunshine and  occasional showers until mid afternoon and then clear through the evening.

Should be good

Poole line-up Brady; Kacper; Josh; Linus; Kildemand; Mateusz and James.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Skidder1 said:

Latest Met Office forecast is for a dry day on Tuesday with gusty winds, followed on Wednesday by a combination of sunshine and  occasional showers until mid afternoon and then clear through the evening.

Should be good

Poole line-up Brady; Kacper; Josh; Linus; Kildemand; Mateusz and James.

Hear that Shovlar? No excuses for not getting the track ready seeing as you are such an expert on  track prep and weather conditions. :P

Fingers crossed fans get to finally see some racing!

8 hours ago, OFMiles said:

I hope not!!!!! I state things as they are!!!!

So do i...

1 hour ago, stevebrum said:

Hear that Shovlar? No excuses for not getting the track ready seeing as you are such an expert on  track prep and weather conditions. :P

Fingers crossed fans get to finally see some racing!

Said all belong it will be on.  No early call offs like Wolves today when it has been dry all day with a brisk wind.  Very poor from the Wolves promotion. First crying off when Poole were due and now doing the same against Belle Vue. 

One would have thought they are running scared.

• Like 1