British Speedway Forum
ReadingRacer2017

21•06•18 - Swindon v King’s Lynn - Premiership

1 hour ago, John Scrutton said:

Myself I wouldn't go to the bottom of my garden to see football  let alone go all that way to Russia.to see England lose 

Pretty certain young Hyabb will be witnessing one England victory on Sunday followed by a tactical loss to the Belgians next Thursday! 

Didn't realise that Dale Allitt was putting out a weak team every week. Perhaps he has a bet in them finishing last in the league ?

Frustrating that MPT was elsewhere scoring a hatful but even allowing for that we'd have got a point had Lewi Kerr scored the half a dozen or so points you'd expect from him.

9 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Big Robins win. 52-38

Lottery numbers please:D.Although i feel we would have got at least a point if Proctor and MPT were riding.Another 17 points for MPT at Redcar tonight.

• Like 1

Batchelor, Musielak, Ellis all impressive for the home side. David Bellego again looks worryingly short on confidence. 

Lambert and Jorgensen were impressive for the Stars. Lewis Kerr was atrocious.

Edited by ReadingRacer2017

Stars continue to nail themselves to the bottom of the table as the top 4 continue to make the gap ever wider. Meetings in hand mean nothing when you're not picking up points with the meetings you are riding. 

10 hours ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Apparently Rosco has given David a target of 16 points from next 2 meetings to prove his worth to team. 

I see Matt Ford fan isn’t even trying to pretend he’s not a multi anymore. The predictions, the “ inside information “ and the slating of riders is so similar across his multiple personalities he doesn’t even try to hide it. 

I wonder what what his next t reincarnation will be?   

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jonny the spud said:

I see Matt Ford fan isn’t even trying to pretend he’s not a multi anymore. The predictions, the “ inside information “ and the slating of riders is so similar across his multiple personalities he doesn’t even try to hide it. 

I wonder what what his next t reincarnation will be?   

I wouldnt even reply to him mate. Posts all over the forum about Bellego and no one responding so just keeps reposting the same old bollox.

• Like 1

Palm Toft scores 17 for Peterborough tonight, whilst the Stars are thrashed at Swindon, and the Management wonder why the fans are hacked off!

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Bunce said:

Palm Toft scores 17 for Peterborough tonight, whilst the Stars are thrashed at Swindon, and the Management wonder why the fans are hacked off!

Equally TJ scoring for Swindon when Redcar are getting beat at home.Just a joke sport.

• Like 4