British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Wolves. Prem B. 5/9/18

7 hours ago, Trackrat said:

With meaningless meetings & Worralls slow engines I'm expecting a Wolves win. . . Unless they were all grasping excuses by the cheats fans of course.

Can any Poole fan just clear up whether this meeting is meaningless, testing engines, different track man, hole in the track, wet/dry weather, high tide, tired riders....to avoid any excuses before this match happens.

Don't expect any answers.

No excuses required we will win fairly easily. 

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

Poole will win this by at least 7 points. I guess Wolves will again use Nick Morris as a guest as they are on Monday?!

Edited by Skidder1

34 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Poole will win this by at least 7 points. I guess Wolves will again use Nick Morris as a guest as they are on Monday?!

Why that's just stupid!!

10 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Why that's just stupid!!

What? the score prediction or the guest - or both?

Edited by Skidder1

51 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I would like to think you can double that..

12 hours ago, INCOGNITO said:

Wolves could string a bit of a suprise hear with a point gained too late as Wolves will be much better using a guest in their final few meetings and hope to finish higher than sixth of seven, 

We won’t finish bottom but I expect a battle over 5th and 6th with 6th place probably our season end finish.

11 hours ago, Trackrat said:

With meaningless meetings & Worralls slow engines I'm expecting a Wolves win. . . Unless they were all grasping excuses by the cheats fans of course.

Can any Poole fan just clear up whether this meeting is meaningless, testing engines, different track man, hole in the track, wet/dry weather, high tide, tired riders....to avoid any excuses before this match happens.

Don't expect any answers.

The only way Wolves will win away is if Pirates are on a deliberate average manipulation. That much is for sure.

3 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

My guess would be double that, with a few Poole riders still having a bad one ;) 

4 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

What? the score prediction or the guest - or both?

Having a Swindon rider as a guest, when Swindon need Wolves to lose!! But I get that everyone else is riding. 

Coventry handing out a Kings Lynn/Poole style drubbing to Plymouth this afternoon.

Don't think Plymouth are trying though and their bikes are slow lool.

#Anyone but Poole.

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Having a Swindon rider as a guest, when Swindon need Wolves to lose!! But I get that everyone else is riding. 

I don't think a Wolves loss will help Swindon much, neither will qualify for the playoffs 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fred Flange said:

There is a massive black cloud hanging over wolves at the moment with negativity oozing from their fan and much like the first meeting all the wolves fan seems to have written them off for this.

So strip away the usual desperate and sad negative emotion and look at what actually happened at the first wolves meeting at Poole.

Wolves drew despite their no.1 only scoring 4!!!

A good guest should be able to hit 10 from 5 rides to cover schlein (who according to updates cost them the win by being passed in heat 15) Heep's only scored 4, Andersen should have no difficulty matching that and there's no reason the rest of the team can't replicate their scores in the first meeting, so it only needs 'decent job' to not be crap again and it's a wolves win!

Some might say Poole are stronger but they've lost the 10 points Sundstrom scored in the first meeting, although Harris should get close. The current reserves should at least match the reserves score in the first meeting with Richie dropping down but that means Klindt needs to hit 7 to cover that swap and then there's Kurtz. He hit 11 in the first meeting but has been struggling to hit the big scores recently and looks like another single digit return from him could be the deciding factor.

So everything to race for and it should see a massive away following for this crucial qualifier, after all this is what the qualifier bit of the league cup is all about, isn't it?

What are you dribbling on about Flange . Yr post smacks of pure desperation  :nono:. Poole by 15 points..:party:

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

What are you dribbling on about Flange . Yr post smacks of pure desperation  :nono:. Poole by 15 points..:party:

Think it’s called trolling mate, ignore.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Fred Flange said:

Given the massive black cloud hanging over the sad wolves fan your 15 points could be an underestimation, we beat them by 14 without our highest average home rider, but if you take the emotion out of it why should it be any different to last time? 

As for desperation? I don't want wolves to win do I?

Great to see you're back to normal anyway.

The person who has been called out for bullying Starman on bsf (it is a matter of record) is now calling him 'mate', I've just puked!

Liar liar pants on fire. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Fred Flange said:

Given the massive black cloud hanging over the sad wolves fan your 15 points could be an underestimation, we beat them by 14 without our highest average home rider, but if you take the emotion out of it why should it be any different to last time? 

As for desperation? I don't want wolves to win do I?

Great to see you're back to normal anyway.

The person who has been called out for bullying Starman on bsf (it is a matter of record) is now calling him 'mate', I've just puked!

Well im very sure that our boys will be taking nothing for granted. For our standards its been a poor season , and we will want to finish the regulation league season in style.. Then we start again with the play off's.
As for being back to normal, not quite, still have a way to go but hopefully we are getting there. I have had a lot of problems with my ears, imagine waking up at 3 am with noise pouring out your ear and taking up to 3 hrs for it to subside, yup not nice, so im now on a steriod spay and hope that sorts it. My GP says its to do with ina  presure round middle ear. But failing that it will be a Audiologist then ENT consultant.  I hope not to go that far.  Ive hated this real hot weather..

Edited by Starman2006