British Speedway Forum
ZagarRacing

Bank Holiday Monday 27/05 • Poole v Swindon (12.00) • Premiership

Well done Doyley 4 wins, why not in heat 15? At least riders will have smoother ride back north for tonight if it's on!

It is about time that the SCB did some proper track inspections and made sure that the bad tracks are improved. We are dealing with the lives of a families main bread winner. If the Poole (or any other) track is as bad as has been suggested it is not fair to have such dangerous tracks being used. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, tellboy said:

People moan about the standard of racing at Lynn, which is understandable sometimes, but what riders do know is that they will always get a nice surface to ride on. No potholes or bumps to contend with. And yet Lynn have all sorts of things going on at their track including stock cars. How can Poole not get a good surface. 

Good question why can't they?

4 minutes ago, auntie doris said:

Well done Doyley 4 wins, why not in heat 15? At least riders will have smoother ride back north for tonight if it's on!

What's the point of risking him on that track when we cant get a point?

• Like 2

Unfortunately what makes it worse is that Poole have 1 or 2 of the most idiotic supporters on here

Rosco has posted on Twitter ' And breathe'

Then you get the usual numpties saying its sour grapes.................i know intelligence is lacking in people from that part of the country and it seems to be backed up 

There are decent Poole fans ....just a shame about the pillocks

• Like 1

Some interesting comments here.

https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/speedway/17666988.poole-pirates-record-12-point-win-but-dangerous-track-is-swindon-robins-biggest-concern-in-bank-holiday-opener/

Also, Batch’s take.

Troy Batchelor on track conditions: “It’s bullsh*t. I’ve spoken out before about it before, and everyone jumps on the internet and tells me I’m a little b*tch. You get in trouble for being honest, so you may as well go along with it. It’s f*cked up.” #Speedway.

• Like 3

According to Steve Shovlar in various heats these riders all overrode and no issues with the ruts

Perks

Musielek

Batchelor

Doyle

Perks

Lawson

Zach

Perks

NBJ

All the above crashed or lost places as a result of hitting ruts

Thats not speedway

Poole may have been the better team anyway but what happened today is disgusting

• Like 1

Just got back. First of all the ref had a mare. Dave Robinson was in absolutely no rush to speed the meeting along. There was no reason whatsoever for the meeting to take the length of time it did. Unnecessary gaps between heats when he could have put on the 2 mins. As for heat 13, the guy is a disgrace! Both Swindon riders, Batchelor in particular had a massive roller.  Everyone in the grandstand was agog when the ref let it go. I thought the tapes hit Batchelor helmet as he rolled under them. He was certainly told by many fans in no uncertain terms. A ridiculous call to not bring it back.

And a major howler from Rosco in heat 10. Perks came out to tapes, only to be called back to the pits by Rosco. The 2 mins ran out. Then a delay as Perks came back out on track. He wasn’t happy he had to go from 15 metres! Why didn’t Rosco Use Batchelor as an injury replacement for Musielak?

To be honest there was only ever going to be one team in it after Musielak fell. Again their reserves were p poor, though Ellis Perks was trying and in the mix.

Good to see Worrall riding as he should be. Best performance of the year. Keep it up Richie!

All the boys gave. It a go. Lawson guesting scored ok but nowhere near Kurtz would have got.

Track was much better than when the two teams previously met in the cup. Though due to the length of the meeting it got dusty in the last 3 heats. Seemed the Swindon riders struggled today where the Poole boys didn’t. Seems to have been a frenzy on here during the meeting but in truth it was a reasonably entertaining meeting for one taking place at lunchtime. Not as bad as some are making out who we’re nowhere near Wimborne Road.

So a suprise 3 points in the bag. More than I expected to be honest. Doubt we will get anything out of tonight but I shall go along to cheer on the depleted Pirates!

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, auntie doris said:

All done and result settled. Guess it’s a cost issue.

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Just got back. First of all the ref had a mare. Dave Robinson was in absolutely no rush to speed the meeting along. There was no reason whatsoever for the meeting to take the length of time it did. Unnecessary gaps between heats when he could have put on the 2 mins. As for heat 13, the guy is a disgrace! Both Swindon riders, Batchelor in particular had a massive roller.  Everyone in the grandstand was agog when the ref let it go. I thought the tapes hit Batchelor helmet as he rolled under them. He was certainly told by many fans in no uncertain terms. A ridiculous call to not bring it back.

And a major howler from Rosco in heat 10. Perks came out to tapes, only to be called back to the pits by Rosco. The 2 mins ran out. Then a delay as Perks came back out on track. He wasn’t happy he had to go from 15 metres! Why didn’t Rosco Use Batchelor as an injury replacement for Musielak?

To be honest there was only ever going to be one team in it after Musielak fell. Again their reserves were p poor, though Ellis Perks was trying and in the mix.

Good to see Worrall riding as he should be. Best performance of the year. Keep it up Richie!

All the boys gave. It a go. Lawson guesting scored ok but nowhere near Kurtz would have got.

Track was much better than when the two teams previously met in the cup. Though due to the length of the meeting it got dusty in the last 3 heats. Seemed the Swindon riders struggled today where the Poole boys didn’t. Seems to have been a frenzy on here during the meeting but in truth it was a reasonably entertaining meeting for one taking place at lunchtime. Not as bad as some are making out who we’re nowhere near Wimborne Road.

So a suprise 3 points in the bag. More than I expected to be honest. Doubt we will get anything out of tonight but I shall go along to cheer on the depleted Pirates!

You are the definition of a tw.t

The meeting was delayed because riders kept crashing

you asked for Worrall to be sacked..so get your head out of his arse 

Track was much better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your a effing idiot .............you obviously enjoy riders hitting ruts and crashing then you utter utter m0r0n

Your last line sums up the troll you are........................................................................depleted pirates..............................go do one

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

With IRR you can only use riders with a lower average.

Arent you Poole fans embarrassed by this poor excuse of a so called speedway fan

• Like 1

Should be a bank holiday double for. Poole, Swindon down to effectively 4 riders, no tobi or lamps and Zach a passenger.

3 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Arent you Poole fans embarrassed by this poor excuse of a so called speedway fan

He was at the meeting, you weren't. So his opinion carries more weight. Although I'd listen to what riders have to say. Only heard what Batch has to say so far. 

5 minutes ago, Grachan said:

With IRR you can only use riders with a lower average.

Thanks Grachan. Was under the impression it was also one above as well. Musielak clearly hadn’t fully recovered from his shoulder injury of a couple of weeks ago. Just unlucky to knock it again. Speedy recovery to the lad.