British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
George Dodds

Berwick v Scunthorpe, Saturday 29 June 7pm

2 hours ago, George Dodds said:

at the risk of being accused of stating the bleeding obvious it probably depends on who is available on Saturday - we certainly need one at Newcastle

With 8 clubs racing leaves I think Brum, Redcar, Scunthorpe   Chaces of guest Sunday look ziltch!  All ones you could think of   A Ellis  Too High: MPalm Toft Too High: C Wright Too High:  J Allen/J Auty Too High  Not much else  Unless I missed someone

Edited by Catch Me If You Can
Error

8 minutes ago, Catch Me If You Can said:

With 8 clubs racing leaves I think Brum, Redcar, Scunthorpe   Chaces of guest Sunday look ziltch!  All ones you could think of   A Ellis  Too High: MPalm Toft Too High: C Wright Too High:  J Allen/J Auty Too High  Not much else  Unless I missed someone

Tero Aarnio(B/ham). ?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, penchev said:

What about Ben barker as a guest ? 

Think can only guest if in a current team?

Its the Sunday the problem, they probably ok Saturday if RR but Sunday ??

Edited by Catch Me If You Can

12 minutes ago, Catch Me If You Can said:

Correct me if wrong but sure he rides Poland Sundays?

Yes, Aarnio's team (Krakow) are at a seemingly rejuvenated Poznan (Sunday) led now by David Bellego.

So looking at guest situation for Sunday if that is the route we choose who is available. Be surprised if any Birmingham riders were available. as we saw at the 4's last Sunday a few of them ride abroad. Scunthorpe Stefan Nielsen, Danny Ayes, can fit.  Redcar Ostergaard, Stewart, and Greaves who scored paid 11 there earlier in  the season can fit.  Who would be a Team Manager.

18 hours ago, penchev said:

Nobody mentioned anything about not sponsoring anyone, and yes clearly my head works differently from yours, I do not support Berwick Rangers but still attend the odd game now and again.

Mental eh?

Indeed

1 hour ago, Normski said:

So looking at guest situation for Sunday if that is the route we choose who is available. Be surprised if any Birmingham riders were available. as we saw at the 4's last Sunday a few of them ride abroad. Scunthorpe Stefan Nielsen, Danny Ayes, can fit.  Redcar Ostergaard, Stewart, and Greaves who scored paid 11 there earlier in  the season can fit.  Who would be a Team Manager.

Jordy Stewart (and probably others) will be overseas, in the World U21 semi-final.         On a positive note, r/r gives you Spud, Kevin, Jye and maybe Coty at Brough -- still enough to take the polish off the Diamonds, bumps or no bumps! 

3 hours ago, Normski said:

What about teams in the top league?  Converting his average I get 4.68 which according to issue 11 of the green sheets Dimitri Berge wouldn't fit but according to issue 12 he would (on this issue his 4.68 starts immediately).:cheers:

On another issue for Saturday. At least with Busk not racing, someone won't be able to open the pits gate and run across the track in front of him while he is still racing. :mad:

The 5 of them will be busy on Sunday when Gap gets his statutory 3 rides so will have 5 extra rides between them

• Like 1

6 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Jordy Stewart (and probably others) will be overseas, in the World U21 semi-final.         On a positive note, r/r gives you Spud, Kevin, Jye and maybe Coty at Brough -- still enough to take the polish off the Diamonds, bumps or no bumps! 

Expecting a usual brough performance from Danny but as you say the rest are more than capable of scoring enough to get us something 

hopefully a better performance than last time