British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sidney the robin

Premiership- Swindon Robins v Ipswich Witches. 04/07/19.

7 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Did broc nichol ever reach a 4.5

He'll go in on a 4 point assessed (I'm assuming).

Think the rule was brought in to prevent similar scenario's to Jack Smith at Swindon last year

1 hour ago, Debbs said:

I support Ipswich.The topic is Swindon v Ipswich.go figure 

And we all thought you were a Jeremy Corbyn Fan. 

I'm not really the Catalyst, im Prince Charles. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Debbs said:

I support Ipswich.The topic is Swindon v Ipswich.go figure 

You're a troll, saying Swindon is a slum has nothing to do with the topic, your first post was to say swindon are hopeless, if you want to be taken seriously perhaps you should explain your reasoning for this statement, otherwise it's blatant trolling.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

Ipswich would be overjoyed with a point,,,, even no points isn't exactly a problem. With the away points we have already picked up we are more or less guaranteed a play off spot already. 

Exactly right Baldy. The away efforts are done. As long as we win the remaining fixtures at Foxhall then we’re not finishing 5th or lower. 

Would be nice to top the table though of course, but I’d fancy us to beat any other team in this league over two legs. 

One injury though can scupper everything so you always need that bit of luck. 

Not bad for a rag bag team that is “cannon fodder” and “guaranteed to win the wooden spoon” though :wink:

2 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

Did Keener come from Minety doris.???

Think he still lives in Upper Minety, nice geezer. Dukey still lives in Penhill. Used to love that old Robins team, Briggo the kiwi, the rest English.The Ashby bros from Marlborough.They should be encouraging local lads. Anders lives in Bassett..

Edited by auntie doris

1 minute ago, auntie doris said:

Still think he lives in Upper Ninety, nice geezer. Dukey still lives in Penhill. Used to love that old Robins team, Briggo the kiwi, the rest English. They should be encouraging local lads. Anders lives in Bassett.

My mistake Doris my apologies again to Rosco, he cant use Anders because of a crazy rule.

1 hour ago, noggin said:

You're a troll, saying Swindon is a slum has nothing to do with the topic, your first post was to say swindon are hopeless, if you want to be taken seriously perhaps you should explain your reasoning for this statement, otherwise it's blatant trolling.

Both are true .it hurts 

19 minutes ago, Debbs said:

Both are true .it hurts 

Thanks for confirming you're a troll.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, noggin said:

Thanks for confirming you're a troll.

You do know it's the same person as the other trolls? Specially set up to ruin the decent Swindon threads

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

You do know it's the same person as the other trolls? Specially set up to ruin the decent Swindon threads

Yes