British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sidney the robin

Premiership- Swindon Robins v Ipswich Witches. 04/07/19.

Really looking forward to the meeting, and the Witches are flying they are going to be a tough nut to crack.I think it will be a narrow home win but  any mistakes from us and the Witches will pounce.It is great that on there return to the top flight Ipswich are doing well it is great news for the league as a whole.

• Like 1

It is good news Ipswich are going well,,, ya never know,,, it may help others to decide to move up if finances allow.  The key to Ipswich success in this meeting will be no last places,, and maybe just the odd heat advantage.  If we can get a point I'm pretty sure all will be very happy.   Has the track settled down now and been re levelled or is it still wavy out of 2?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

It is good news Ipswich are going well,,, ya never know,,, it may help others to decide to move up if finances allow.  The key to Ipswich success in this meeting will be no last places,, and maybe just the odd heat advantage.  If we can get a point I'm pretty sure all will be very happy.   Has the track settled down now and been re levelled or is it still wavy out of 2?

The track has been a bit hit and miss but apart from the Tv match against Peterborough there has been some good racing.Batch and now Rasmus really attack the track and both have made superb passes in recent weeks.Ipswich hands up i totally got them wrong i thought they would struggle but they have a nice balance to there side Heeps has really upped his game. On thursday i think Krystian and Eddie are the key if they can score it will be tight meeting if the Robins lose play/offs a definite no no.

Edited by Sidney the robin

Ipswich are going well but if the Robins ride as they normally do at home and Stefan is ok we should get the three points 

As always on the road be happy to claim a point! Swindon seem to have settled a bit on their new track now, batch and Rasmus in fine form, reserves could prove pivotal in this one! 

• Like 1

I’ll bet we all look silly now saying that Ipswich will be cannon fodder!

I can see the Witches taking at least a point on the night tho. 

Swindon will be sweating on fitness concerns too.

47-43

As Buttons says a point would be more than acceptable. If we do that it would be a great positive

• Like 1

Close one to call, Robins by 6-8.

Ahhh we can talk speedway here!!! Tricky one to call score wise but Robins are now dialled in plus a big score from Boom Boom this time

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, hagonshocker said:

Ahhh we can talk speedway here!!! Tricky one to call score wise but Robins are now dialled in plus a big score from Boom Boom this time

Yes,,,, this is the official Swindon v Ipswich thread,,, for  speedway chat before and after the meeting

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Whats the latest on Stefan?

Rumours of torn knee ligaments circulating, blooming cruel if it is the case. He who D'Ayres to fill in?

2 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Rumours of torn knee ligaments circulating, blooming cruel if it is the case. He who D'Ayres to fill in?

They're not rumours, MrMungo who posted in the Scunthorpe vs Berwick thread on here is his brother.

Todd Kurtz is riding at 7 for Swindon

• Thanks 1

40-50 .Swindon are hopeless 

57 minutes ago, Debbs said:

40-50 .Swindon are hopeless 

What ward did you just escape from.???? god you are a saddo.

Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 1