British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ScunnyDan

Scorpions v Leicester 19.7.19 League

Lions without Worrall and Bates quite a few teams riding too

Only Sheffield, Berwick and Eastbourne not riding. Be interesting to see who Leicester get in as guest. Howarth (If he isn't crying about his tyre still) for Worrall or Doolan for Bates and R/R for Worrall perhaps?

2 minutes ago, Vulcan62 said:

Crashed at Peterborough tonight. Withdrew from the rest of the meeting.

cheers, just got in from work and didnt see any results

1 hour ago, Paul Johnson said:

cheers, just got in from work and didnt see any results

It was reported He was unconscious for a few moments so that automatically rules him out for a while

11 hours ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Lions without Worrall and Bates quite a few teams riding too

Only Sheffield, Berwick and Eastbourne not riding. Be interesting to see who Leicester get in as guest. Howarth (If he isn't crying about his tyre still) for Worrall or Doolan for Bates and R/R for Worrall perhaps?

Strongest option I think, would be R/R for Worrall & if available, NBJ for Bates. 

11 hours ago, Vulcan62 said:

Crashed at Peterborough tonight. Withdrew from the rest of the meeting.

He was also taken to Hospital

Leicester are not entitled to a guest for Bates because he is not in their top 3 averages . Nicholls, Worrall & Douglas are all above him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lenny Lion said:

Leicester are not entitled to a guest for Bates because he is not in their top 3 averages . Nicholls, Worrall & Douglas are all above him. 

You can have a guest for 4th & 5th average in the team if you have more than 2 riders out, but then you would have to use R/R for the injured rider in the top 3, in this case Worrall. But it seems like it's Howarth for Worrall anyway, presumably he was booked before Bates injury yesterday.  

So based on what was said last night its RR for Richie and Doolan for Bates. I think that makes us stronger than before.

5 hours ago, W9 Lion said:

So based on what was said last night its RR for Richie and Doolan for Bates. I think that makes us stronger than before.

Agree, strengthens the Lions, Doolan was impressive around the EWR last time out. Think it will be all down to which reserves are on form-hopefully ours. At this moment in time weather forecast looks dubious.

Can someone tell me when Ben Barkers 28 day loan is up and would you keep hi my instead of Jason Garritty ???

i would keep Ben 

45 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

Can someone tell me when Ben Barkers 28 day loan is up and would you keep hi my instead of Jason Garritty ???

i would keep Ben 

it was announced on Friday 28th June so the 28th day will be next Friday (26th July) so either Garrity will be back for the Glasgow meeting or Barker will be permanent by then. I'm sure if there's any news Rob will announce it tomorrow.

Edited by Fozzie4388