British Speedway Forum
maneacat

Peterborough V Swindon Monday 9/9/19

Just now, scoobydoo said:

Injured or being paid to stay away

I would do a poll, but I think I know the outcome already :)

22 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

If someone had got injured  chasing a point then Rossiter would of been caned for it . Batchelor was lucky early on to get away with his get off and Doyley couldn't quite get the set up so we need those two for the playoffs.Jensen was our best rider and Adam was very good i was chuffed with three points and all our riders come away in one piece well done Ryan Douglas awesome.

I thought it was the wrong call.....Doyle with his experience and Rasmus should had gone out a more balanced pairing , Jensen was left isolated and had to ride defensively , never mind the 4 points we could had ended up throwing away a win and damaging momentum but my biggest concern at the moment is Tobiazs , my only concern to be honest something seems off with him lately gating poorly and looking to have lost his spark a bit since the heroics against Wolves 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, theblueboy said:

Good ol’ Rosco. Job done and a comfortable 3 points in the bag.

Pressure firmly back on Poole. They need to pick up something from their trip to Norfolk and hope the Four Point Arena doesn’t live up to its name. 

With Slow and Slower at reserve I expect Matt is already fretting and has got his abacus out to calculate the Lynn and Witches reserves pay already.

Could be expensive, and I’m not talking wages.

All depends on Kings Lynn now, Poole and Swindon have to visit and now Swindon are likely to visit first we will know what we have to do. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hagonshocker said:

I thought it was the wrong call.....Doyle with his experience and Rasmus should had gone out a more balanced pairing , Jensen was left isolated and had to ride defensively , never mind the 4 points we could had ended up throwing away a win and damaging momentum but my biggest concern at the moment is Tobiazs , my only concern to be honest something seems off with him lately gating poorly and looking to have lost his spark a bit since the heroics against Wolves 

I was worried about Doyley struggling with a set up he looked frustrated and he looked like he was over riding to stay on the pace.Rasser was awesome again Adam was terrific to win away from home with Tobi Struggling and the reserves getting only two between them was some consolation.

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

All depends on Kings Lynn now, Poole and Swindon have to visit and now Swindon are likely to visit first we will know what we have to do. 

A full strength Stars is a hard one to crack at home lately. Should be interesting .

21 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Adam rode his socks off tonight. But Doyle won his last ride and has the experience. Looking on TV I would of had Doyle and Razza. But sitting here we don't know what is said between them in the pits.

Rosco was pi$$ed not to pick up the 4.

I was pi$$ed that it wasn't a draw :@

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mark said:

Nicholls was flying for Wolves but gone off the boil.   Andersen is not fit. 

Nicholls just isnt suited to the big fast tracks these days and as for Andersen try telling his female fans hes not fit 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

A full strength Stars is a hard one to crack at home lately. Should be interesting .

i hope Swindon don't crack them.

19 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Nicholls just isnt suited to the big fast tracks these days and as for Andersen try telling his female fans hes not fit 

Have to agree either find a small home track in the PL then again  perhaps it's time drop league (for one last season) or hang his helmet up , no where near the rider he was sadly .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iwright71 said:

There is only 7 links in the chain as well

Six,  actually ;)

4 minutes ago, FAST GATER said:

Have to agree either find a small home track in the PL then again  perhaps it's time drop league (for one last season) or hang his helmet up , no where near the rider he was sadly .

He was scoring haevily for Wolves but hasn't done well for Peterborough.    Strange ?

8 minutes ago, FAST GATER said:

.....perhaps it's time drop league ....

1 minute ago, Mark said:

He was scoring haevily for Wolves but hasn't done well for Peterborough.    Strange ?

He;s making a real contribution at Leicester in the Championship and famously said on TV recently that it isn't worth him getting out of bed to ride at Belle Vue.

1 hour ago, PE7Panther said:

But what does that matter?  

And everybody in Panthers-land knows the score as regards the Showground's priorities.  It's just other fans who keep banging on about it, as if it's somehow the Club's fault.      

It is an objective factual response to someone who requested Information. I don't really understand why your reply is so defensive.

28 minutes ago, False dawn said:

He;s making a real contribution at Leicester in the Championship and famously said on TV recently that it isn't worth him getting out of bed to ride at Belle Vue.

He just isn't quick enough on the big tracks anymore. He needs technical tracks to stand a chance.

This is a bit out there, but I think hes a little overweight and suffers on larger tracks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1