Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough Panthers 2020

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Speedster15 said:

No wealdstone.

I just know who Mimmo is and I really don't want to leave things as they were. He was clearly very upset that day more than anyone and I actually do feel bad for the part I played on that day. 

So I need it's not even a case of want. I need to be given the chance to speak with him because I do feel bad and I know Mimmo is very upset with the BB parking situation. 

I may have a joke, I may have a bit of banter, I may post the truth in a bad way but one thing I'm not is a cold hearted b lol. 

I really do feel bad about that day for some things. I want to explain everything in a cool, calm and collective manor to Mimmo and smooth things over as everything was being taken the wrong way and Mimmo is the one who came out of that day worse than anyone else imo. 

If I'm not given the chance to speak with Mimmo then I think that would be bang out of order tbh. I'm not going to be nasty or aggressive. I just want a nice civil chat with him and explain everything whilst apologising to him amongst many other things. 

Things cannot be left in the manor they were. It's just not right to let that happen tbh. I'm actually trying my best to do the right thing and put everything right today. But this is now in Phil's hands to give me the chance to speak with those who got caught up in the drama that day and were left upset and affected the most. 

I know people don't like me but surely just this once even those who don't like him can see that I'm doing my best to reach out to people and put things right. I'm trying my very best here. Things should have reached the heights they did that day. 

Very noble to want to speak with Mimmo but as far as putting things right, is that just you clearing your conscience or to actually help the affected in the situation ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Doctor... said:

Perhaps although the petition in itself wasn't exactly the focal point of it.  Management were contacted in all sorts of ways and gave no reply to most attempts at communication.  Certain others on here including myself (who has zero to do with Peterborough and live in London) have shown a good deal of commitment not just on here to ask questions and speak to folk about the situation for advice.  Neil ceased his involvement long enough back now.

So as you've come out so to speak and have very close knowledge of the situation.. apart from speaking privately to a few select forum members to explain, do you have anything to publicly share ?

I think a few of us are sussing out your previous identities on here which is making a few bits fall into place.  Would be good if you came out of this positively i will say after many years of bans etc.

 

I know you have. I have been reading your posts on the BB thread. 

Me speaking to those personally is not about the reasoning behind the BB parking change. It's to do with my own personal actions on that day. Actions that caused upset to some and actions that I need to explain in a much better manor whilst apologising amongst many other things. 

I really don't want to leave things the way they were with Mimmo and a few others. I truly do feel bad. I'm not a cold hearted b and I want to reach out to those my comments may have affected. 

Honestly I'm not the real KKS. I just have to created another account after every ban. I will truly reveal my real identity when my involvement with Peterborough Speedway is over. But for now I shall keep that private.

I'm trying to do the right thing and I want to do the right thing but the decision is not up to me. It's all up to Phil the moderator. The choice is Phil's to allow me to have the chance to reach out to those affected and to try my hardest to put things right. 

Too much upset was caused and things shouldn't be left in the way they were. I don't want to argue with anyone, I don't want a reaction out of anyone. I just want a chance to reach out to those who came out of that day the worst. I keep saying it but I do feel bad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

No idea, and he’s made no attempt to contact me privately.

I haven't contacted to you privately Neil because I don't need to. I didn't do anything wrong in my comments to you. I'm not going to have another back and forth with you. Just agree to leave it at that.

I'm here to speak to people like Mimmo. Someone who was affected and left upset by my comments and comments that weren't meant to cause any upset to him. I've caused upset with Mimmo and a few others and I and only I am responsible for that. Now I need to put things right with him. Because I was in the wrong with my comments to him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Speedster15 said:

I know you have. I have been reading your posts on the BB thread. 

Me speaking to those personally is not about the reasoning behind the BB parking change. It's to do with my own personal actions on that day. Actions that caused upset to some and actions that I need to explain in a much better manor whilst apologising amongst many other things. 

I really don't want to leave things the way they were with Mimmo and a few others. I truly do feel bad. I'm not a cold hearted b and I want to reach out to those my comments may have affected. 

Honestly I'm not the real KKS. I just have to created another account after every ban. I will truly reveal my real identity when my involvement with Peterborough Speedway is over. But for now I shall keep that private.

I'm trying to do the right thing and I want to do the right thing but the decision is not up to me. It's all up to Phil the moderator. The choice is Phil's to allow me to have the chance to reach out to those affected and to try my hardest to put things right. 

Too much upset was caused and things shouldn't be left in the way they were. I don't want to argue with anyone, I don't want a reaction out of anyone. I just want a chance to reach out to those who came out of that day the worst. I keep saying it but I do feel bad. 

That's reasonable - i didn't mention KKS tho, did someone else ?  I think it's obvious you're the other user who often had to say you weren't the original crackpot kks as you flitted around between usernames, but ended up getting in spats yourself along the way. 

Would be great if you were able to say who you are as tho it may cause you a red face or two at first but in the long run may help.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

Very noble to want to speak with Mimmo but as far as putting things right, is that just you clearing your conscience or to actually help the affected in the situation ? 

Both. 

I have said that I feel bad but I also know how much Mimmo and certain other were affected and I want to hear if they're ok and say things that need to be said and want to give them a chance to speak about that day as well. Open up and be honest about that day and there feelings and I will do the same and I will explain everything whilst trying to smooth things over and apologising. 

I'm genuinely not taking the micky here. This isn't a joke despite a couple of Swindon fans thinking this is a game. It's not. I'm trying to be the bigger person. I'm trying to reach out to those who came out of that day in a bad way.

I can try. If unsuccessful then at least I tried. All I can do is try. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

That's reasonable - i didn't mention KKS tho, did someone else ?  I think it's obvious you're the other user who often had to say you weren't the original crackpot kks as you flitted around between usernames, but ended up getting in spats yourself along the way. 

Would be great if you were able to say who you are as tho it may cause you a red face or two at first but in the long run may help.  

Most assume I'm KKS so I assumed you was KKS.

Who are you referring to then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Speedster15 said:

Most assume I'm KKS so I assumed you was KKS.

Who are you referring to then?

I've lost track of them all now.. i'm sure you have an idea tho cos i'm sure folk accused you of being kks every time and most of your first posts were having to defend yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm off guys. Hopefully I can continue this situation tomorrow and hopefully I get the chance to reach out to Mimmo and certain others that need to be checked on. If not then it's a shame but Phil really should even if it's just to do this one thing. He should let me stick around just for a bit and do what needs to be done. 

Things should be left in the manor they were and people affected need to be checked on and be given the chance to have a heart to heart conversation with me via PM or on a thread for everyone to see if they wish. 

I've done wrong and I'm trying to put things right but it's all down to Phil now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Doctor... said:

I've lost track of them all now.. i'm sure you have an idea tho cos i'm sure folk accused you of being kks every time and most of your first posts were having to defend yourself.

I don't that's why I was asking you. 

See my post above. Hopefully we can continue this civil conversation tomorrow and hopefully I get given the chance to reach out to those affected. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reading between the lines, did someone get, or very nearly injured by a BB driver & H&S has called the shots on the BB parking ban? 

It can surely be the only reasonable explanation for the BB ban inside the perimeter fence.

Just maybe a court case is ongoing and an explanation cannot be given to protect the case? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Reading between the lines, did someone get, or very nearly injured by a BB driver & H&S has called the shots on the BB parking ban? 

It can surely be the only reasonable explanation for the BB ban inside the perimeter fence.

Just maybe a court case is ongoing and an explanation cannot be given to protect the case? 

 

They would have been able to at least say that and it would have been a good get-out for them anyway so they would have mentioned it surely if that was it.

Pretty sure there would no restrictions anyway mentioning it, let alone protecting any case.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The best way to have sorted this out is to have banned the bb holders who were abusive to staff, NOT everyone who as a blue badge ? But the management know better NOT......

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Baldyman said:

You are still here,,, so doesn't look like you are being stopped

It's the BSF version of coronavirus

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought this was meant to be a thread about Peterborough speedway..why are people even responding to this idiot?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy