9 Janowski

10  Panicz ??

11 Drabik

12 Fricke

13 Woffinden

14 Curzytek

15 Chugunov

Don't Panicz! Don't Panicz!

I assume Chris Holder is otherwise engaged? And with the inclusion of Panicz (whoever he is) it looks like Dan Bewley's Polish adventure is over unless he's named as No 16. Fricke's days must also be numbered unless he pulls his finger out this weekend.

14 minutes ago, iainb said:

I assume Chris Holder is otherwise engaged? And with the inclusion of Panicz (whoever he is) it looks like Dan Bewley's Polish adventure is over unless he's named as No 16. Fricke's days must also be numbered unless he pulls his finger out this weekend.

I am expecting Holder to ride- they can make a change and they do it to wind the opposition up :)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, iainb said:

Going off memory, isn't that 1 point in 3 meetings that Fricke has scored now? He looks so slow and way down on confidence. Worrying times for him and Wroclaw.

1 hour ago, Najjer said:

Going off memory, isn't that 1 point in 3 meetings that Fricke has scored now? He looks so slow and way down on confidence. Worrying times for him and Wroclaw.

Feel sorry for fricke but happy that Wroclaw are struggling, they have manipulated the rules to get chuginov at reserve and now brought in holder for no valid reason, exploiting a rule set for teams who may struggle to get riders because quarantine rules, they deserve to struggle  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Feel sorry for fricke but happy that Wroclaw are struggling, they have manipulated the rules to get chuginov at reserve and now brought in holder for no valid reason, exploiting a rule set for teams who may struggle to get riders because quarantine rules, they deserve to struggle  

Sorry but they have not done anything underhand with Holder- the Covid rules are perfectly clear which i have previously quoted. I certainly hope that it’s a one season rule only.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Sorry but they have not done anything underhand with Holder- the Covid rules are perfectly clear which i have previously quoted. I certainly hope that it’s a one season rule only.

While they haven’t broken a rule,they don’t need holder other than to make them stronger not because of quarantine rules of which is why the rule is there, this is just typical of speedway, they are the Poole of poland 

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

While they haven’t broken a rule,they don’t need holder other than to make them stronger not because of quarantine rules of which is why the rule is there, this is just typical of speedway, they are the Poole of poland 

If the rule is there use it.  Every team can use it. 

40 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

And Gorzow didn’t sign brother Jack to make them stronger ?

11 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

And Gorzow didn’t sign brother Jack to make them stronger ?

Yes and they deserve the same 

21 minutes ago, Mark said:

If the rule is there use it.  Every team can use it. 

And look how well guests have worked out in British speedway, once the door is unlocked it’s kicked open by cheats 

• Like 1

I'm delighted that Freesports are showing Polish Speedway now, but are there any web sites giving a live stream of the Polish matches, or is my only option to subscribe to Premier Sports (which is too expensive for me just for speedway) or wait for Freeview to show meetings? Any advice would be welcome.

20 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

And look how well guests have worked out in British speedway, once the door is unlocked it’s kicked open by cheats 

If I understand it the Polish rule is added due to corona.    It is a one off rule to cover for unusual times.    Nothing is perfect anywhere at the moment.

5 minutes ago, Mark said:

If I understand it the Polish rule is added due to corona.    It is a one off rule to cover for unusual times.    Nothing is perfect anywhere at the moment.

But there is my point the signing of holder is nothing to do with covid, they don’t have a rider not able to ride because of covid,they have just abused the rule to strengthen up 

45 minutes ago, Bunce said:

I'm delighted that Freesports are showing Polish Speedway now, but are there any web sites giving a live stream of the Polish matches, or is my only option to subscribe to Premier Sports (which is too expensive for me just for speedway) or wait for Freeview to show meetings? Any advice would be welcome.

Loads of websites show Polish meetings- if i were you i would start at page 1 of this thread to see what info is given( mainly by me ;))

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

No chance will Poland go down the route of UK with regards to guests..

Too much of a tribal emotional following to accept any of their riders representing any other team on an ad hoc basis..

Such is the depth of feeling, a few years ago, ZG fans were initially not happy to accept Darcy Ward as their own rider after coming from Torun, they even had very 'unfriendly' banners to 'welcome him', such was their dislike for him when he represented Torun..

Sponsors too wouldn't allow it. Imagine Woffy top scoring for another team and costing Betard their chance to be a sponsor of a play off team because Wroclaw didn't make it? They wouldn't touch the sport again with a barge pole..

The media also wouldnt allow it, far too much detailed coverage of the sport to try and pass off something as Mickey Mouse as Woffy, for example, being shared around the league..

And finally the governing body wouldn't allow it as it completely devalues their (currently) very important, and financially rewarding sporting competition. 

And no doubt at the same time blowing their own sponsorship of the leagues themselves by national companies, who wouldnt want to align themselves with something so contrived..

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 3