British Speedway Forum

Częstochowa is happy that Falubaz wasn't in best shape at the start of the season. Krakowiak destroys Doyle at his turf lol

• Like 1

Just now, Shockster said:

Doyle must be so low on confidence. :o

It's been suggested that riders like Jason thrive on riding regularly so maybe just one meeting a week isn't suiting him. 

Doyle has gone the same way as Milik. Down. Had a good few seasons but time has caught up. No longer a rider to fear. The old guard on their way out and being replaced by younger, fearless riders.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Yes that’s what the fuel tank thing was about, no it wasn’t directed at madsen and it’s a coincidence that it’s being talked about and madsen doesn’t look as quick 

The Polish article is in part directed at Grigori Laguta for avoiding test laps and allegedly avoiding fuel testing. He's had enough problems with authority for there to be a problem, surely?

Lindgren quietly going about his business but by god I find him boring.

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Doyle has gone the same way as Milik. Down. Had a good few seasons but time has caught up. No longer a rider to fear. The old guard on their way out and being replaced by younger, fearless riders.

Could say he has never been the same since he won the world title. Was a two year spell where he was easily the best rider in the world (2016/17). 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RobMcCaffery said:

The Polish article is in part directed at Grigori Laguta for avoiding test laps and allegedly avoiding fuel testing. He's had enough problems with authority for there to be a problem, surely?

No its not directed at Grisza. Grigori was actually tested for fuel for several times always with negative results. If You knew Polish language you'd know that more ppl are interested in testing Unia Leszno bikes than Laguta

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Falubaz said:

Czestochowa track was supposd to be connu as a track with much overtaking lol

Whenever there is a track record the track is too fast.  How can you pass if the rider is going so fast without mistakes?

Just now, Shockster said:

Whenever there is a track record the track is too fast.  How can you pass if the rider is going so fast without mistakes?

Read what i wrote again and let that sink in

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Lindgren quietly going about his l'entreprise but by god I find him boring.

I like him.Def a confidence rider and goes through relative lean spells

Just now, Falubaz said:

Read what i wrote again and let that sink in

Just explaining the lack of passing