British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Extraleague 2020 odds

27 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

So judging by the score in Rybnik vs Lublin; Zagar took his best bikes to Gorican while Laguta and Michelsen kept their best bikes in Poland.

Well seeing it`s only a 6 hour drive i think that`s a load of old tosh !!!!

Well Zagar well and truly blew it for me, thankfully I had backed Michelson mid meeting to score over 10 which be more than delivered on and Chuganov pulled it out the bag at the last moment too! I backed Lyager in the morning too, so a decent day!

18 hours ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

So judging by the score in Rybnik vs Lublin; Zagar took his best bikes to Gorican while Laguta and Michelsen kept their best bikes in Poland.

:icon_smile_clown:

Bet365 odds are out.

Pedersen over 9 tonight? Paired with Buckzkowski twice and Pawlicki once, off the inside in Heat 1 and should get 6 rides.

Not seeing much value elsewhere. Always takes a brave man to bet on Kasprzak!

Few bets I like tonight but when I say that things normally go pair shaped lol.

Lokomotiv Daugavpils -12 & The Hcap Tie. Would be shocked if this very weakened Gniezno team put 40+ on the board in Daugavpils (No Berntzon or Jakobsen)

Wozniak off scratch vs. Pawlicki @ 4/7 very short odds but the Grudziadz team manager has proven he doesn't have a lot of patience when it comes to Shamek. I'm expecting Gorzow to run riot which will lead to Pedersen, Bjerre & Laguta all having 6 rides each with Buczkowski & Pawlicki's rides being sacrificed.

Second bet is Artiom Laguta Over 9 as I said above should get 6 rides. Just needs to not drop silly points then he should score double figures.

Might add one more bet I shall have a good think about the fourth bet though.

Good luck all.

Edited by KingoftheTrack

18 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Few bets I like tonight but when I say that things normally go pair shaped lol.

Lokomotiv Daugavpils -12 & The Hcap Tie. Would be shocked if this very weakened Gniezno team put 40+ on the board in Daugavpils (No Berntzon or Jakobsen)

Wozniak off scratch vs. Pawlicki @ 4/7 very short odds but the Grudziadz team manager has proven he doesn't have a lot of patience when it comes to Shamek. I'm expecting Gorzow to run riot which will lead to Pedersen, Bjerre & Laguta all having 6 rides each with Buczkowski & Pawlicki's rides being sacrificed.

Second bet is Artiom Laguta Over 9 as I said above should get 6 rides. Just needs to not drop silly points against Wozniak or a not fully fit NKI then he should score double figures.

Might add one more bet I shall have a good think about the fourth bet though.

Good luck all.

I believe it's Holder in for Iversen, so no Iversen tonight for Gorzow. Which is why I think I will back Pedersen as he seems to have easier rides than Laguta.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Najjer said:

I believe it's Holder in for Iversen, so no Iversen tonight for Gorzow. Which is why I think I will back Pedersen as he seems to have easier rides than Laguta.

Yh it is. EDITED the post before your quote tweet lol.

Wozniak & KK ride.

Think both Laguta & Nicki P will cover the overs tbh. 6 rides each 

Edited by KingoftheTrack
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Nicki P should win Heat 1 vs. Wozniak, KK & Pawlicki

Then pick up at least 4 points in his next two rides by beating Buczkowski & Karczmarz in Heat 6 and then Wozniak & Buczkowski in Heat 9 if no tactical subs come into play.

At worst pick up a point in Heat 11

So that's 8 from his 4 programmed rides. Looking a 2 points from the tac sub ride and nominated ride in 14 or 15. Good bet is Nicki P tonight imo.

Edited by KingoftheTrack
  • Like 1

Betway went Gorzow minus 12.5  so I placed a bet of £100 on them at 9/10.  They would accept £27.59 and sent the rest to their traders who then declined the rest of the bet. Why do they bother putting odds up if they do not want to take a bet. It's not as if I won a lot of money off them this year as this is my first bet with them this year. 

I remember a decade ago when there were up to 20 bookmakers laying odds on a live TV match but the infamous Ipswich v Reading match killed a lot of their enthusiasm  to bet on Speedway considering the money they lost on that night

What a wash out for me tonight. Daugavpils running away with it before blowing it at the end. And then Pedersen bailing out of heat 15. Not a good night!

1 hour ago, Najjer said:

What a wash out for me tonight. Daugavpils running away with it before blowing it at the end. And then Pedersen bailing out of heat 15. Not a good night!

Had Daugavpils as well. Was a really frustrating loss that one.

The Pavlic & Kevin Fajfer 5-1 over Aspgren & Puodzuks was the killer blow to the bet imo.

Chucked 20 quid on gorzow to take the last 2 heats by 4 or more points. Ironically that made up for my punt on pedersen. Tosser. :D