British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Col

SEC 2021 4th and final  round Saturday 10th July Rybnik... live on Eurosport Player

SEC stating on their twitter account  today that it is on Eurosport  player and app but folk again  pointing out that its still not on any listings. SEC not responding  to that being pointed out.

20210610_121254.jpg

Forecast not looking too good at the moment unfortunately, hopefully it improves.

6 hours ago, Noodles said:

Now showing on schedule again - Eurosport player app

Was considering paying for the Eurosport player. Still available for £19.99 for the year up to midnight on Saturday.
However I cannot watch the meeting live on Saturday evening and there not does appear to be a repeat scheduled.
Is there an easy way to record the transmission on the player? Or can I anticipate a repeat appearing on YouTube or where ever?

7 hours ago, False dawn said:

Was considering paying for the Eurosport player. Still available for £19.99 for the year up to midnight on Saturday.
However I cannot watch the meeting live on Saturday evening and there not does appear to be a repeat scheduled.
Is there an easy way to record the transmission on the player? Or can I anticipate a repeat appearing on YouTube or where ever?

It'll be available to watch from the 'on demand' section. 

Edited by Noodles

8 hours ago, False dawn said:

Isnt that an offer not to be refused? I paid 8€ a month last year. Over here ES also shows snooker.

7 minutes ago, f-s-p said:

Isnt that an offer not to be refused? I paid 8€ a month last year. Over here ES also shows snooker.

It is if you pay for Eurosport TV and expect round 1 to be the only round they are not showin live on the main channels. :)

12 hours ago, racers and royals said:

It is if you pay for Eurosport TV and expect round 1 to be the only round they are not showin live on the main channels. :)

That was the money for the Eplayer...

I’m just told I cant watch Timo Lahti LIVE tomorrow on the main TV Of the house,  as FI is playing the Euros at the same time. WTF is this!!!!

Edited by f-s-p

What a pile of crap that this isn't on Eurosport..got rid of BT because of the ridiculous price and thought oh well I can watch this...but I can't.

What channel will this be shown on in Poland? Easiest solution.

Then the chances are that one of the Polish streamers will show it or SpeedwayRus on Vk.com

Edited by Steve Shovlar

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Then the chances are that one of the Polish streamers will show it or SpeedwayRus on Vk.com

Yes to both and a few posts up i have already listed 1