British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BuxtonTiger

National League AGM (or whatever they have)

16 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Well somebody is telling porkies probably that shifty Bishop....hard to trust a man who puts tripe on his crumpets ;)

The sooner Barry Bishop is put in charge of the 3rd Tier under whatever Title the better. May be the only hope.

Certainly far more qualified in every regard that a stooge taking the 3rd tier on a branch line to nowhere and oblivion. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, HGould said:

The sooner Barry Bishop is put in charge of the 3rd Tier under whatever Title the better. May be the only hope.

Certainly far more qualified in every regard that a stooge taking the 3rd tier on a branch line to nowhere and oblivion. 

My only regret is that i can only like that comment once. Barry & Martin are one of the few teams who realise that whilst their own team is important the league as a whole needs to flourish in order to see the greater benefits. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sings4Speedway said:

My only regret is that i can only like that comment once. Barry & Martin are one of the few teams who realise that whilst their own team is important the league as a whole needs to flourish in order to see the greater benefits. 

Hard to see how it can flourish this year. Maybe the stand alone clubs could run a few open meetings, until things are back to normal.

On 2/3/2021 at 11:20 AM, Sings4Speedway said:

Well somebody is telling porkies probably that shifty Bishop....hard to trust a man who puts tripe on his crumpets ;)

Read the words...not one he has attended...good spin on word play. Plus two other prominent individuals did not ‘ attend ‘ it either, one of them was not invited, says a lot.

37 minutes ago, Ringitsneck said:

Read the words...not one he has attended...good spin on word play. Plus two other prominent individuals did not ‘ attend ‘ it either, one of them was not invited, says a lot.

Barry isn't one for spin or skulduggery. If there was a NDL AGM he would have been invited, if he wasn't then A others would have told him it was happening and B if the IOW team are being excluded from it then count me out of anything to do with the sport in the future. These are the people who might give it a chance of having a few glory days once again, shutting them down because they possess a little vision is as unlikely as it is ludicrous  

think they have a pre agm zoom meeting/call  to put any proposed changes  for the season then have the AGM 

There has been no Zoom Meeting nor AGM for the NDL. If there has been then Sings4speedway would be right in that IOW (and I assume Mildenhall/Plymouth too) have been excluded from any such Zoom Meeting or unofficial AGM/Pre AGM. And if there was a pre AGM without IOW knowing I would be particularly miffed as it was ME who got them introduced to the NDL midway through the season with a view to discuss what worked, what we need to improve and how to collectively move forward.

As always keep well and safe in these tricky, troubling times.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I think Mr. ‘ Ringitsneck’ gets his information from his best buddy THJ !

Personally I don’t see how the sport can announce anything until the current Covid situation is under control. No crowd means no speedway , simple fact .

• Haha 1