British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

European U19 championships final IMEJ Riga Saturday 7th August live on the internet

Was that the track they were going to have the GP at a few years ago ?

I hope they prepare it to provide better racing for there other meetings. 

I thought the racing was pretty interesting and unpredictable with the track conditions making it rather difficult for the young riders. Not a bad meeting to watch, though. 

Edited by Bavarian

Call me cynical but I don’t think you’d have seen a Pole needing 2 points from his last ride to guarantee at least a medal run off, with 2 fellow countrymen in that race come last 

24 minutes ago, DJC said:

Call me cynical but I don’t think you’d have seen a Pole needing 2 points from his last ride to guarantee at least a medal run off, with 2 fellow countrymen in that race come last 

Kemp got his last race very wrong and ultimately fell off. Short of completely retiring from the race, there wasn't much the other 2 Brits could do to help him.

3 hours ago, HenryW said:

Kemp got his last race very wrong and ultimately fell off. Short of completely retiring from the race, there wasn't much the other 2 Brits could do to help him.

Must admit I hadn’t watched it, was catching up on updates here and there but it didn’t look good. Solid effort from him and Palin though in a decent enough field