British Speedway Forum
Fullmax

Torun Grand Prix 2021 (Entry to Poland for UK citizens)

38 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Confirmed today

So, we will have a glimpse of what we may get in 2022 gran prixs

17 hours ago, Islander15 said:

Is the easiest way to get to the stadium by tram number 5?

Yes- and they normally allow tickets holders free use for several hours before and after GP`s 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Yes- and they normally allow tickets holders free use for several hours before and after GP`s 

That would be very good. I wonder where confirmation of this could be found. 

14 minutes ago, Islander15 said:

That would be very good. I wonder where confirmation of this could be found. 

Will be published a few days before the event

This was 2019 - 1 meeting       Trams are free to ticket holders between 1500 and 2400 on Saturday.

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Prentice1874 said:

I have one ticket available for the Saturday. If anyone is interested just drop me a message.

I have one available too, if anyone is looking for 2 tickets, 2nd bend.

Sorry to go off topic, but can someone please confirm that if i am travelling back to the UK on the 4th of Oct from Torun. I don't need to have a pre departure covid test, as its being abolished from 4am of the same day. Does anyone also know if the polish authority's accept the paper copy of the passenger locator form or is it best to do the digital one. Thankyou...

4 hours ago, magnus said:

Sorry to go off topic, but can someone please confirm that if i am travelling back to the UK on the 4th of Oct from Torun. I don't need to have a pre departure covid test, as its being abolished from 4am of the same day. Does anyone also know if the polish authority's accept the paper copy of the passenger locator form or is it best to do the digital one. Thankyou...

Yep no lateral flow needed if you land after 4am on the Monday (and are vaccinated). I land on the Sunday night so need one! 

Regarding the PLF, the Poles say this:

Edited by Islander15
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, magnus said:

Had mine on my phone. No one checks. Filled the first page of the locator form that they give you on the flight with my name and phone number etc. Again, no one really checks. 

8 hours ago, magnus said:

Does it after be digital copy? Or can you do paper copy?

Does it matter, you can fake both.

20 hours ago, magnus said:

Does it after be digital copy? Or can you do paper copy?

They’ll likely give you a paper copy on the plane. Neither is checked too strictly )