British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crescent girl

DOUBLE-HEADER: BERWICK v KENT (CL & NDL) 30 heats SATURDAY, SEPT 4th: 6.30pm

Following victories over Poole and Plymouth in the past two weeks, both Berwick teams --- Bandits and Bullets --- entertain Kent's Kings and Royals in a smorgasbord of speedway this Saturday night.

Tickets for this  tasty treat are now Live and available at:  https://www.berwickspeedway.com/tickets/       A cash turnstile will also be open.

Kent have Troy Batchelor and Scott Nicholls (plus Paul Starke, Cameron Heeps and the highly-rated Dan Gilkes) in their squad, while Bandits and Bullets will both be at full strength.

As always, it will be tapes up at 6:30pm for a double header night.

Edited by crescent girl

12 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Do Berwick run supporters buses? I can get there by bus, but no late buses leave Berwick!

No.

3 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Tom Woolley will ride as #6 for Kent in the first match, as Jake Mulford is away on Long-track business.

Jack Thomas or Connor Coles would of been a better option.

7 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Supporters buses to where? We’re at home?

Black and Gold via Walkerburn.:D

1 hour ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Supporters buses to where? We’re at home?

I was thinking along the lines of Edinburgh who run a bus to the track!

7 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

I was thinking along the lines of Edinburgh who run a bus to the track!

From where though? I’m confused? The stadium’s in Berwick itself, no more than a 5 minute drive into town centre, and 15 minute walk, we’re not at Berrington Lough anymore you know

9 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

From where though? I’m confused? The stadium’s in Berwick itself, no more than a 5 minute drive into town centre, and 15 minute walk, we’re not at Berrington Lough anymore you know

Berwick did used to run a bus from Berwick when the speedway was at Berrington but some weeks it would turn up with only a handful of people on it. As you say now the speedway is back in the town there is no need to run buses.

5 minutes ago, screm said:

Berwick did used to run a bus from Berwick when the speedway was at Berrington but some weeks it would turn up with only a handful of people on it. As you say now the speedway is back in the town there is no need to run buses.

Yeah that’s why I mentioned it

5 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Kent's performance at Armadale indicates a very tough test for the FTS Bandits now.

Discuss?

Most of the discussion will be about mother nature and how climate change is affecting speedway. The usual Saturday chatter. I think it must be Col's fault.  ;)

5 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Kent's performance at Armadale indicates a very tough test for the FTS Bandits now.

Discuss?

Any team with Scott Nicholls in it is always going to be tough , I'm sure that Paul Starke will still remember his way around Shielfied too , if Batchelor is in the mood then it could be  a hard fixture , The Bandits will need to show the same form and attitude as last Saturday night to grab the points