British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Panthers v Wolves - 2nd leg

52 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Yes and Anders was on Bernie Leigh’s bike !!

Yep, white mudguard.

I have faith in what Rob Lyon has chosen to do. It does seem a bit of a gamble but none of us know how MPT will go and using Lewis as an insurance rather than 5 riders is probably the way to go. Bjarne at reserve, it is pivotal that he performs well. He will not score the points that Hans and Chris did but expect he will take 7 rides if necessary. A cliffhanger of a meeting, great for Eurosport so lets hope we make it to the final

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

Neither to me!!!! I can see Panthers losing the lead after heat 1.  and never regaining it. Heat 2  pairing does not inspire confidence.   Panthers will need to pull out all the stops to win this one

Palin has had some good rides at home so don't judge him on his Wolves performance..I'd over water the track so Schlein don't fancy it!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Stiltonpanther said:

I have faith in what Rob Lyon has chosen to do. It does seem a bit of a gamble but none of us know how MPT will go and using Lewis as an insurance rather than 5 riders is probably the way to go. Bjarne at reserve, it is pivotal that he performs well. He will not score the points that Hans and Chris did but expect he will take 7 rides if necessary. A cliffhanger of a meeting, great for Eurosport so lets hope we make it to the final

Not convinced this is a Rob Lyon decision.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, wealdstone said:

Neither to me!!!! I can see Panthers losing the lead after heat 1.  and never regaining it. Heat 2  pairing does not inspire confidence.   Panthers will need to pull out all the stops to win this one

I disagree we have a 6.40 ish reserve which should be a trump card. His form has been nowhere near as bad as some are making out 

13 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

Palin has had some good rides at home so don't judge him on his Wolves performance..I'd over water the track so Schlein don't fancy it!

Palin is capable of jumping out and winning heat 2

29 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

Did you not see Rory's first ride at Monmore last week?

18 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Palin is capable of jumping out and winning heat 2

So he is and I hope he does!!

32 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

Not convinced this is a Rob Lyon decision.

Neither am I

This will pivot on Palin v Flint, the others will more or less cancel each other out. Jordan has the comfort of his home track.

MPT will win heat 1 and then go downhill. The guy just hasn't had enough time IMO.

Come on me babbies.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

This will pivot on Palin v Flint, the others will more or less cancel each other out. Jordan has the comfort of his home track.

MPT will win heat 1 and then go downhill. The guy just hasn't had enough time IMO.

Come on me babbies.

Palm Toft never been a trapper and now we know it's broken finger tips of his clutch hand then I'll be surprised if he gets out of the start to win heat one. 

I  do not understand Panthers not operating RR.

49 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

Did you not see Rory's first ride at Monmore last week?

I'm talking about the showground..not that junior track...