British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Belle Vue v Peterborough Panthers - Grand Final

17 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

Please everyone, dont feed the troll.

If none of them can see that with his two usernames he's just playing with them its very sad

30 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

Please everyone, dont feed the troll.

Come on...

Have a heart...

He/She/They* (delete as applicable), obviously clearly has no friends so he makes alter egos up...

We are his/her/their* (again delete as applicable) only human engagement that they have...

I like him/her/them* (sigh! Again delete as applicable)..

NB. This gender identity is a nightmare isnt it? .. :D

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Come on...

Have a heart...

He/She/They* (delete as applicable), obviously clearly has no friends so he makes alter egos up...

We are his/her/their* (again delete as applicable) only human engagement that they have...

Just call it it.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, nw42 said:

Just call it it.

I did in the first draft...:D

9 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Come on...

Have a heart...

I just feel sorry for the sensible/normal Panthers fans who have to put up this nonsense, this should be a year which they truly enjoy and not have it ruined by some jackass. Similarly Poole fans with Shovlar. And Wolves didnt escape with TNT, but thankfully that was  a while ago now.........................................................................Why does every club have to have one ?

• Like 1

no but bewley has ridden in the biggest club play off final in speedway winning the polish extraliga this year with wroclaw and being MOM in both legs he will be fine :party:

12 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

I just feel sorry for the sensible/normal Panthers fans who have to put up this nonsense, this should be a year which they truly enjoy and not have it ruined by some jackass. Similarly Poole fans with Shovlar. And Wolves didnt escape with TNT, but thankfully that was  a while ago now.........................................................................Why does every club have to have one ?

This forum would be a lot more boring without them... 

Good. Bad. Or Indifferent... :D

Edited by mikebv

I don't think anyone will bottle it as some would call it, Bjarne went through the tapes in what should have been his easiest race but it didn't affect him, even the most experienced riders can get nervous in such an important meeting.  

10 minutes ago, NSS1 said:

no but bewley has ridden in the biggest club play off final in speedway winning the polish extraliga this year with wroclaw and being MOM in both legs he will be fine :party:

Come on now. Deal in facts please. 

It was laguta MOTM for the wroclaw leg 

• Like 1

Only reason why Belle Vue are in the Final is because of Peterborough handing it to them by giving the Aces the easy tie with Sheffield.

Wolves would've beaten you for the 5th and 6th time this season.

22 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Only reason why Belle Vue are in the Final is because of Peterborough handing it to them by giving the Aces the easy tie with Sheffield.

You should win the final easily then.

Edited by SUPERACE

I did say Peterborough could have messed up by choosing Wolves! Will see how it pans out. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

You might be very well correct.. 

Bottom line is that not many will really care as long as the two finals are full of good racing...

Me for one... ;)

Looking forward to both legs which seem evenly poised.

Edited by WembleyLion
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

Well to be fair pretty much all of the sensible/normal Panthers fans ignore the idiot, it’s a shame everyone else doesn’t.

• Like 2