British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Belle Vue v Peterborough Panthers - Grand Final

38 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Only reason why Belle Vue are in the Final is because of Peterborough handing it to them by giving the Aces the easy tie with Sheffield.

Wolves would've beaten you for the 5th and 6th time this season.

Well strangely enough, as a Wolves fan , I disagree with you. In the finance world the phrase is "past performances are no indication of future performance" . I said to my fellow Wolves fans, prior to the semi' s, that Panthers would choose Sheffield and get to the final. Then Belle Vue would knock Wolves out, as our form was declining and the Aces were picking up with the return of the Worrals ( to form and to the the team). Plus Kutrz actually scored at Monmore in the league match. Then the Aces would win the final. It hasn't worked out that way, due to race nights. But on balance I think the Aces have a great chance of making my prediction come to fruition.

• Like 1

If MPT is fit and can ride to the best of his ability i think Peterborough will win but i am sure it will be a good final and great tv.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

If MPT is fit and can ride to the best of his ability i think Peterborough will win but i am sure it will be a good final and great tv.  

Agree.

I think Bjarne hitting form will have the Aces worried. 

Two great meetings next week between two giants of British Speedway.

Edited by KeirStarmerFan

12 hours ago, foreverblue said:

I'd agree with that, but also add if kurtz is fit and rides to the best of his ability then I think the Aces have a great chance to finally win a play off final.

53 minutes ago, SUPERACE said:

I'd agree with that, but also add if kurtz is fit and rides to the best of his ability then I think the Aces have a great chance to finally win a play off final.

Has it been said what his injury is yet? 

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Well I would presume back injury being as tho the rider & bike hit Brady full in the back when he fell :cry:

17 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

I did say Peterborough could have messed up by choosing Wolves! Will see how it pans out. 

Peterborough did'nt pick Wolves it was decided by a meeting of whoever.

12 minutes ago, TINYS said:

Peterborough did'nt pick Wolves it was decided by a meeting of whoever.

Peterborough picked Wolves.

The "meeting of whoever" decided that Peterborough were strong favourites to finish top of the league, so Peterborough were given choice.... and they chose Wolves.

Wolves were bullied into saying that if they finished top they would want to pick Peterborough.  (Of course they wouldn't have wanted to pick Peterborough, but this was done on the basis that Wolves were unlikely to finish top anyway.  But if somehow they had done, I'd guess their fans wouldn't have been too happy).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PotteringAround said:

Peterborough picked Wolves.

The "meeting of whoever" decided that Peterborough were strong favourites to finish top of the league, so Peterborough were given choice.... and they chose Wolves.

Wolves were bullied into saying that if they finished top they would want to pick Peterborough.  (Of course they wouldn't have wanted to pick Peterborough, but this was done on the basis that Wolves were unlikely to finish top anyway.  But if somehow they had done, I'd guess their fans wouldn't have been too happy).

IF this is correct why hasn't it been disclosed, why keep it secret

3 hours ago, NSS1 said:

Well I would presume back injury being as tho the rider & bike hit Brady full in the back when he fell :cry:

Elbow injury 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Might be best with r/r, we all know what he's like come the playoffs 

46 minutes ago, MARK246 said:

IF this is correct why hasn't it been disclosed, why keep it secret

And when exactly have U.K. speedway ever disclosed anything.

It doesn’t happen.

well hans could be a little tired next week monday b/vue tuesday leicester and if poole pick leicester that will be weds then peterboro thursday :t:

11 minutes ago, NSS1 said:

well hans could be a little tired next week monday b/vue tuesday leicester and if poole pick leicester that will be weds then peterboro thursday :t:

dont forget leicester tomorrow aswell possibly.....