British Speedway Forum
jbell1995

Plymouth Gladiators 2022

3 hours ago, SharpenRake said:

So why did it happen? Just being nosey like many people on here. 

I think it's more to do with team building and who the promotion would like to complete their septet. If what I'm led to believe is true I'm a tad disappointed as I rate Richard a better rider than Hans.

That said Hans is a 'name' and should at least be able to keep bums on seats to see a former world class rider around the Coliseum each week.

Edited by torpointfanatic22

5 minutes ago, lewy said:

The thing is I know what happened but I,m not going to disclose it on a public forum but I can deny any lies,rumours or gossip with complete confidence,whether anyone believes me is their perogative but having spoke to a few people in the last hour or so I think Plymouth will be a stronger team as a result of Hans signing this is no disrespect to Richard as he's a good rider aswell hopefully he has a poor season if he signs for Poole where I think he's heading. 

Oh wot a comedian! :rofl:

Poole will just win everything again and av a parade around Plymouth! :lol:

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, torpointfanatic22 said:

I think it's more to do with team building and who the promotion would like to complete their septet. If what I'm led to believe is true I'm a tad disappointed as I rate Richard a better rider than Hans.

That said Hans is a 'name' and should at least be able to keep bums on seats to see a former world class rider around the Coliseum each week.

What pts do Plymouth have to complete there side with please

3 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

What pts do Plymouth have to complete there side with please

About 11,sorry I can't be more precise. 

2 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Heard roynon was a stick on, don't think him and Barker fit though

Don't think roynon would be under consideration. 

More info on Lawson on Hans' instragram. Looks like he's shared it off of Plymouth's? Or copied and pasted something! Concentrating on Prem and more opportunities..

More signings in the coming week on Weds and Fri it also said. 

6 hours ago, lewy said:

Nothing to do with it. 

Maybe not but is Jordan still involved in anyway at the coliseum these days?

It may play on a few riders minds?

If hes not it would be great on the Plymouth promotion half to say hes finished with the Gladiators to clear up once and for all if hes involved as he left Eastbourne in a mess. 

He announced over the mic at Arlington (vs Plymouth) which was  the last meeting at Eastbourne in July that he is Co Director Of Plymouth. Goes to the Coliseum every Tuesday. Sits ins the stand and thats where he his future was@cityrebel i believe heard the same?

From that Interview that was the End speedway at Arlington for us Eastbourne fans.

3 minutes ago, Jimsboy said:

Maybe not but is Jordan still involved in anyway at the coliseum these days?

It may play on a few riders minds?

If hes not it would be great on the Plymouth promotion half to say hes finished with the Gladiators to clear up once and for all if hes involved as he left Eastbourne in a mess. 

He announced over the mic at Arlington (vs Plymouth) which was  the last meeting at Eastbourne in July that he is Co Director Of Plymouth. Goes to the Coliseum every Tuesday. Sits ins the stand and thats where he his future was@cityrebel i believe heard the same?

From that Interview that was the End speedway at Arlington for us Eastbourne fans.

Kennett, Bowtell, and Atkins all had Eastbourne connections and they are all committed to Plymouth!

2 hours ago, torpointfanatic22 said:

Rather have Hans than Lawson myself.

• Like 2