British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, Pinny said:

Elkins I thought wasnt too bad a rider , just had more engine failures than every other combined but when he completed four laps he didnt seem too bad. I remember him coming out in heat 15 one year at Newport and ruining either Wato or Anders maximum and done pretty well that night in the return leg back at Reading. 

had his odd good meeting but never really got used to riders being about him after so many demo races, he would hve been better grass tracking than the 2 years of demo races.

1 hour ago, Pinny said:

Elkins I thought wasnt too bad a rider , just had more engine failures than every other combined but when he completed four laps he didnt seem too bad. I remember him coming out in heat 15 one year at Newport and ruining either Wato or Anders maximum and done pretty well that night in the return leg back at Reading. 

justin had a wee spell @ marra . speedway riding for the cornets , he was  ok  and marras loved him . until you have sat/ridden a speedway bike properly i  dont think you can call him .imo.

if there were more justins about  speedway would be a better sport instead of lashing big bucks to all the other semi skilled riders . 

ERRhappy new year 

1 hour ago, jenga said:

justin had a wee spell @ marra . speedway riding for the cornets , he was  ok  and marras loved him . until you have sat/ridden a speedway bike properly i  dont think you can call him .imo.

if there were more justins about  speedway would be a better sport instead of lashing big bucks to all the other semi skilled riders . 

ERRhappy new year 

New years eve celebrations started already? :drink:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jenga said:

ERRhappy new year 

What a load of crap, by that logic you cannot praise him either.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, jenga said:

that was a common view from the pits from the southern tracks, all the solo demo races didnt help him/.

5 hours ago, Pinny said:

That will be the rider known as Justin Elkins ef

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tsunami said:

That will be the rider known as Justin Elkins ef

he must have had the same mechanic as william lawson then

Edited by jenga
  • Confused 1

On 12/30/2021 at 8:03 PM, Mr Blobby said:

Well we’ll all find out on Sunday at 7pm as there will be a live online show to announce the side.

14 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Team will be named in  full on Sunday 7.00pm.

Bit surprising nobody has commented on this news, doesn't anyone want to speculate who will be in the team or does nobody care? 

17 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Team will be named in  full on Sunday 7.00pm.

The club will be called

Edinburgh ( insert sponsor here) monarchs. 

33 minutes ago, Petecc said:

The club will be called

Edinburgh what the fork is Sturgeon doing now Monarchs.

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Bit surprising nobody has commented on this news, doesn't anyone want to speculate who will be in the team or does nobody care? 

Nothing to comment on.

2 hours ago, Petecc said:

The club will be called

team Australia  might sound better from what i am told 

Edited by mac101

Masters and Pickering were 2nd and 3rd behind Jack Holder in today's NSW State Championships.