British Speedway Forum
Heathcote

Speedway Betting 2022

2 hours ago, TTT said:

I could back Bartosz Zmarzlik on the Overs and he'll end up looking like Ernest Koza by the end of the night :D 

Lights out all out. 

If your having a rubbishter. Take time out.

• Like 1

To be honest there was some weird results last night. Everything I had made in Denmark I lost last night by losing all 3 bets. Just the way it goes sometimes.

Try again tonight!

Can't see where the points will come from for Grudziadz today, the handicap is big but Leszno -16 is a play for me

Edited by Lorenzo558

Anybody taking on Kubera today? 5/6 is awfully short for a straight 20 Heats meeting imo. Literally no room for error in these meetings.

These bets look good imo. Anybody backing them? I'm not because of my break but I would've went for them.

BEN BASSO OVER 8 (4 regular rides and he'll replace Jenkins to make it 5 for sure and if anyone underperforms in the engine room then Ben will take 6 or 7 rides. Cook & Allen are both flaky these days and Thompson has no experience in this league so I could see Ben scoring well tonight)

NORICK BLODORN 0 vs. Drew Kemp (If Blodorn can put in good performances in Poland then I don't see why he cant bring that form over to British shores. Not exactly a tough ask to outscore the struggling Drew Kemp on his home track)

Edited by TTT

Bloedorn over Kemp

Allen +5 over Basso

….and an outside punt on Holder exactly and under 9 - odds are 2/1 under 9

Belle Vue at -4 I think is a steal, Can see BV winning by 10 points tonight.

Blodorn over Kemp, I dont see where Kemp scores apart from Heat 2, if that.

Whilst I think on paper Sheffield should win this meeting, the complete inconsistency of the top 5 means it could end up being close, possibly even a draw. Although I dod feel Holder and Musielak will have good nights and will score over 9 and 8 respectively. Also think MPT should be good for over 8 also.

Will also take a punt on Holder +2 over Harris 

13 hours ago, Heathcote said:

Belle Vue at -4 I think is a steal, Can see BV winning by 10 points tonight.

Blodorn over Kemp, I dont see where Kemp scores apart from Heat 2, if that.

Whilst I think on paper Sheffield should win this meeting, the complete inconsistency of the top 5 means it could end up being close, possibly even a draw. Although I dod feel Holder and Musielak will have good nights and will score over 9 and 8 respectively. Also think MPT should be good for over 8 also.

Will also take a punt on Holder +2 over Harris 

Inspired :)

If you back both Ipswich & Wolves tonight then you'll get a combined price of just over 3/4 which you would normally take for a rider points bet anyway.

Well worth a look imo because it's only BV who could pose a threat to them imo. Masters & Doyle are mustard around Foxhall so you just need Douglas & Batch to pick up third places for Heat advantages because it's unlikely that Doyle & Masters run last places imo)

King's Lynn (Pickering isn't any good around Foxhall going on his showings this season around the place and Lawson is still having trouble with his knee, Weak Rising Star rider too)

Sheffield (Ellis isn't the same rider as he was last season so far and Musielak was poor when Sheffield faced Ipswich in the TV meeting earlier this season, Also how fit is Connor Mountain?)

Peterborough (Hans scored well earlier this season at Foxhall but he's only turned up twice this season other than that he's been very poor, Jenkins a weak Rising Star rider too in this field)

BELLE VUE Over Sheffield is a good bet @ 8/11 as well.

I've already highlighted the Sheffield concerns above. Zagar 11+2 & Kurtz 11+1 when Belle Vue made the trip to Foxhall earlier this season. Brennan a solid 8 from 4 too. 

Poznan 5/6 seems generous. Anybody backing it?