British Speedway Forum
Heathcote

Speedway Betting 2022

NICOLAI KLINDT Over 9 @ 10/11 is tonight's best bet imo. 

JOSH PICKERING Under 7 is a good value bet imo. He's been poor around the technical Premiership tracks this season and it's hard to see him scoring well tonight considering he meets Doyle x2, Batchelor x2 as well as facing the King & Tungate partnership in his second programmed ride.

Pickering scored 4+2 from 4 on his first visit to Foxhall this season and 5+2 from 4 on his second visit to Foxhall so the play has to be the Under tonight.

36 minutes ago, TTT said:

NICOLAI KLINDT Over 9 @ 10/11 is tonight's best bet imo. 

JOSH PICKERING Under 7 is a good value bet imo. He's been poor around the technical Premiership tracks this season and it's hard to see him scoring well tonight considering he meets Doyle x2, Batchelor x2 as well as facing the King & Tungate partnership in his second programmed ride.

Pickering scored 4+2 from 4 on his first visit to Foxhall this season and 5+2 from 4 on his second visit to Foxhall so the play has to be the Under tonight.

Yep all over Klindt. He's looking fast and sharp. Should get HT15 and maybe a TS..  I'll do the ex 9 as i always do. Good reasoning on Picko, but i can't bring myself to go under 7, but certainly won't be doing the overs either.

Not made my mind up on Lawson over 5 yet. Paid max for Poole last night, but his form for the Stars this season has been a bit hit n miss.

Good luck if having a bet.

Edited by Bald Bloke

On course bookmaker will be in attendance for the pairs at Oxford tomorrow.

Bet365 have Basso and Brennan rated quite highly at 12/3 and 7/1 to win today but at another bookie I can get 18/1 and 27/1 are those worth taking a stab at?

Huge value across the board today imo.

The track barely survived last night so it's safe to say that it won't survive today. Riders will be falling left, right and centre. Anybody marked at double figures is worth backing the Under imo.

Got to a point last night where Elite riders couldn't even turn the bike going into the bends.

Looks like it’ll be carnage. Lampart under 9 as can’t see him fancying it.

Knudson over Klima too is a good value bet too

Gusts is off to hospital before the meeting has even begun and that tells you everything you need to know about the track.

I'm not backing anything myself but for those who like to read about other people's opinions / views on bets then this is what I would advise.

Ben Basso Under & Exactly 10 is the best bet imo. I've seen him regularly this year and he's a flat out all or nothing racer who'll probably get excluded at some point imo.

Jakub Miskowiak Under & Exactly 11. You can't pass on this track and one fall would mean Jakub has to go 12 out of 12 to go over. Unders worth a bet with these track conditions.

E/W value bet Nick Blodorn @ 18/1 has been riding in the British league so he might be able to handle the tough track conditions better than some of the Pole's who aren't use to riding rough tracks.

Edited by TTT

7 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Looks like it’ll be carnage. Lampart under 9 as can’t see him fancying it.

Knudson over Klima too is a good value bet too

I agree and I don't think Swidnicki will like it either.

Swedish Speedway tonight at bet365 

Hometeam has significant weaker team than expected 

Mattias Nielsen will not compete . Bängs move in to mainbody and replaced by zeroscoring junior

Jamrog +2 odds 2.75 must be very good value just as -12 with insurance

Edited by danigust

Not great value but Torun -16 @ 4/6 should be a banker.

Edited by TTT

Tobiasz Musielak Over 12 @ 11/8 looks far too big imo.

Fancy him to get Ht 15 and take a tac sub ride tonight considering Jack Holder can't ride Monmore based on his previous showings over the years.

A few bets i like tonight, although its all pretty much based on Tobiasz having a good night with little back up from the rest of the Tigers

Bet 365 have the handicap of -8 about right as i expect a 49-41/50-40 home win so wont be touching that

Fully expect Tobiasz to have 7 rides, with RR Tac Sub and Heat 15 so over 12 should be a steal from 7 outings

Nick Morris -1 over Holder, Holder makes no secret he doesnt like the tight Monmore circuit and even with 5 rides I dont see him scoring many more than 6-7 points, Morris should be getting 8 minimum

Connor Mountain +2 over Flint, Connor riding much better lately and if he gets his gating gloves on he should be avoiding last place in all his outings, as well as possible picking up an extra reserve ride or RR, as can see Kerr and Sedgman struggling

Howarth +2 over Douglas, purely based on the fact Kyle should pick up 6 rides with RR and Heat 15

Ryan Douglas over 7, although this does depend on him occasionally getting in front of Becker

Holder Under 7 and Kerr under 5