British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Ippo v Tigers 16/05/22

2 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Nicol for Starke,,, it's starting to look like away win

So are you not obliged to use your number 8 at all all season then ? Surely if Danyon is available and one of the reserves is sick/injured you use him ?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Roger Jacobs said:

Compost Corner was a feature on Tiswas :D.  There was a bunch of us who followed the Witches home and away late 70s, early 80s - and many different names and nicknames were used for riders and teams. KL were called the Deadbeets (after the sugar beet factory behind the first/second bend was demolished).  Those of us who watched speedway then saw the last heyday of the sport.

:rofl: Good one.. My first meeting was as an 8 year old in 72. Great atmosphere in those days. Propper local derby's. I even remember that there was a few police in the stadium for at least one Ippo vist. Maybe early to mid 80's. :t:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

So are you not obliged to use your number 8 at all all season then ? Surely if Danyon is available and one of the reserves is sick/injured you use him ?

He's already riding for rowe 

When I was watching the GP Saturday and Holder was involved in a crash, I thought he would use it as an excuse to not turn up at Foxhall.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Bash said:

When I was watching the GP Saturday and Holder was involved in a crash, I thought he would use it as an excuse to not turn up at Foxhall.

I don't think you were alone there:lol:

53 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

Danyon is already riding at number 7

Sheffield to win this and I would've predicted them to take 3 league points even if Starke was riding.

Both of Sheffield's reserves know Foxhall quite well, Ellis should be happy as a pig in sh!te around Foxhall considering his electric gating ability. Cook could also cause the Witches a few problems from the easy No.2 position.

2 hours ago, Badge said:

He's already riding for rowe 

What is wrong with Rowe ??

17 minutes ago, sommelier said:

Not sure to be honest,  just said illness 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, sommelier said:

He withdrew through illness for Leicester's trip to Edinburgh last Friday so he now remains suspended for seven days until next Friday.

• Thanks 1

Looks wet and grippy to me ?

May be an image of 3 people and outdoors

Edited by Bald Bloke

6 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Could be right up Bombers street