British Speedway Forum
Arch Stanton

Peterborough V Ipswich 20th June

https://ipswichwitches.co/raceday-preview-peterborough-premiership-a/

Starke possibly returning for this, still no team changes for Peterborough. Panthers have the Indian sign over us the last few seasons and also have riders that go very well at Foxhall so wouldn’t be in the least surprised if Panthers won both meetings next week. I’d take a point here if offered right now. 

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

https://ipswichwitches.co/raceday-preview-peterborough-premiership-a/

Starke possibly returning for this, still no team changes for Peterborough. Panthers have the Indian sign over us the last few seasons and also have riders that go very well at Foxhall so wouldn’t be in the least surprised if Panthers won both meetings next week. I’d take a point here if offered right now. 

I wonder if Buster has gazumped himself and got one of the changes to come to Lynn in place of NKI:rolleyes::lol:

4 hours ago, tellboy said:

I wonder if Buster has gazumped himself and got one of the changes to come to Lynn in place of NKI:rolleyes::lol:

Two things. The good rider that i was told for the Panthers  don't fit as a  swap for NKI.  The other, the said rider's arrival might of been affected by Niels ruling ?

I go a 2-4 point win for the Panthers                           

Edited by Bald Bloke

11 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Two things. The good rider that i was told for the Panthers  don't fit as a  swap for NKI.  The other, the said rider's arrival might of been affected by Niels ruling ?

I go a 2-4 point win for the Panthers                           

I know BB,it was all tongue in cheek really with the bit about Buster having to gazump himself.But a bit of "in the best interests"and you never know:P

38 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I know BB,it was all tongue in cheek really with the bit about Buster having to gazump himself.But a bit of "in the best interests"and you never know:P

You never know Tel ;)

How to Play BS: a Game of Bluffing : 8 Steps (with Pictures) - Instructables

Ipswich to take this one. 

Basso isn't doing enough at reserve to see us over the line in this one imo. 

43 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

I see Scott's been in hospital with a foot infection...wonder if he will ride?

Maybe Richie Worrall or Lewi Kerr to guest if Scott's not ready.  Or Hans,  Basso and your RS to cover.

If Peterborough ride how they did against Sheffield last week they’ll  win this, confidence must be higher in the Panthers camp now after last weeks win and this is a track where Ipswich rarely win at.

30 minutes ago, NickH114 said:

If Peterborough ride how they did against Sheffield last week they’ll  win this, confidence must be higher in the Panthers camp now after last weeks win and this is a track where Ipswich rarely win at.

I've got it a narrow panthers win. It will be close either way i think.

12 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

First Southern section Premiership Junior Match as well

No mention of it in the Ipswich preview:  https://ipswichwitches.co/raceday-preview-peterborough-premiership-a/

But details included on Peterborough page:  http://www.peterborough-speedway.com/news.php?extend.4038

Edited by Roger Jacobs

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

Maybe Richie Worrall or Lewi Kerr to guest if Scott's not ready.  Or Hans,  Basso and your RS to cover.

Can only be R/R 

2 hours ago, mark.1 said:

Can only be R/R 

Thanks. I just read on another thread that guests are only allowed for 1 to 3 in  team averages.