British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SpeedwayPortal

Plymouth 'Gladiators' vs Birmingham 'Brummies' : Championship Jubilee League (Southern) : 12/07/2022

The 21A Spark is the service that goes from the city centre to Plymouth road. It runs til late. I think there’s a stop near McDonalds which is 2 mins walk. 

https://www.plymouthbus.co.uk/services/PLYC/21A

the park and ride service finishes at 1845 ish I think so that’s no good for getting back.  

Edited by coypool55
  • Thanks 1

Howarth is guesting for Plymouth. How is this possible as he missed a fixture at Glasgow through illness, I thought you were out for 7 days of you missed a meeting through illness.

The services 21/21A both will drop you off at McDonalds and going back the stop is just at the top of the steps to the right of the exit and they run till late. There are fans that catch the buses back into Plymouth.

1 hour ago, BuxtonTiger said:

Howarth is guesting for Plymouth. How is this possible as he missed a fixture at Glasgow through illness, I thought you were out for 7 days of you missed a meeting through illness.

Surely all he did was not ride in an unofficial challenge match at Glasgow. He hasn't missed any team fixtures in the last 7 days.

On 7/11/2022 at 11:18 AM, Skidder1 said:

So its now the day before the regular Tuesday home meeting and still no preview on the Plymouth website?!  It hardly promotes the fixture when its left til the day before to mention it officially.

It should at least be updated over the preceding weekend.....

Why does this worry a Poole fan?

also, social rather than websites is the way most fans get their news is 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/11/2022 at 12:35 PM, geoff100 said:

Comet fan in paignton with work going to get train on tue night anyone passing station to give a lift there and back plz :t:

Hope you get back before morning Geoff as the old biddies will be waiting for the bus driver :D

After 5 races when it was level what a hammering really disappointed in sedgeman good choice in guest tomorrow in Riss thanks to Kyle Howarth you were brilliant on to tomorrow.

Never really understood those who want speedway fixtures previewed days before on clubs websites. Meetings will be mentioned or counted down to on the socials (where most people look nowadays) but just like football, cricket or rugby why would there need to be a match preview any further out than the day before? Or team declarations until the day if need be, just like those other sports. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FromBendThree said:

Why does this worry a Poole fan?

also, social rather than websites is the way most fans get their news is 

It's only Skidder1 I think he has a rather unhealthy interest in everything Plymouth do.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Neila said:

Hope you get back before morning Geoff as the old biddies will be waiting for the bus driver :D

Due to traffic neil didnt catch the train that would have got me there even had a lift arranged from station ,never mind and i am a " luxery coach driver" not a bus driver :rofl:

12 hours ago, geoff100 said:

Due to traffic neil didnt catch the train that would have got me there even had a lift arranged from station ,never mind and i am a " luxery coach driver" not a bus driver :rofl:

Luxury coach ??  Is that a bus with posh seats ?? :D

• Haha 1