British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Col

Aces v Panthers 25/7 League B

If this is what we are too put up with then it’s a disgusting way too treat loyal fans, buster said last year how loyal panthers fans are and said he wished kings Lynn had a supporters club and had a large group as passionate as panthers, well I can honestly say that this season has become a joke, we have kept a crap team from the off, Harris and basso have been the only ones that have done anything of note, genuinely embarrassing from the reigning champs. Is this the way too defend a title and repay loyal fans…. Is it p*ss. I’m honestly disgusted. I’ll still be there too support the team as a loyal fan but buster and whoever is responsible for this team hang your head in shame 

Edited by Redpanther

8 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

You can bet Buster's pi$$ing himself laughing at that whilst cheering on his Stars team !!

Basso should have had 7 rides...

(And my bet would have come in)...:D

11 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

You can bet Buster's pi$$ing himself laughing at that whilst cheering on his Stars team !!

Not buying that.  Lynn fans were the ones moaning last year when we were becoming champions. 

We got the team we all wanted barring one I wouldn't have re-signed.  Hindsight is a wonderful thing. 

What we do know is Ostergaard, Andersen, Nicholls are finished at the top level. 

Harris has had a very good season as has Basso.  

MPT has been injured most of the season and one I'd have back but certainly not at number one. 

Palin, Jenkins waste of time this year.

Edited by Flappy
  • Like 5

7 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Not buying that.  Lynn fans were the ones moaning last year when we were becoming champions. 

We got the team we all wanted barring one I wouldn't have re-signed.  Hindsight is a wonderful thing. 

What we do know is Ostergaard, Andersen, Nicholls are finished at the top level. 

MPT has been injured most of the season and one I'd have back but certainly not at number one. 

Second that, if it were me I’d of had them all back bar ulrich, and actually in his defense he’s been better than Hans and Nicholls for the most part, tho still not scoring enough but he’s probably been the best out of the 3. MPT isn’t a number 1, second string or number 3 I think. Sad too see palin struggle I thought he’d come on big time this year similar too Brennan. And as for jenkins I can’t understand what that has achieved apart from ruining his own personal confidence and costing him money. Been some dreadful decisions this season it’s pathetic.

This has to be the last year of 3 leagues. There just isn’t enough riders clearly to justify having a top league. Tonight was a shambles from Peterborough in all honesty how they can be classed as an elite league team is beyond me

Edited by Chrisdonnelly

Aces got 64 last time v Peterborough..

So Peterborough have improved...:D

7 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Aces got 64 last time v Peterborough..

So Peterborough have improved...:D

Still doesn't make up for last year's final.

Aces bottled it.

Edited by BassoRacingFan
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Chrisdonnelly said:

This has to be the last year of 3 leagues. There just isn’t enough riders clearly to justify having a top league. Tonight was a shambles from Peterborough in all honesty how they can be classed as an elite league team is beyond me

Have to agree,the match at Wolves tonight was just a glorified Championship match with the riders that were competing.Still they will probably stick with next season.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Have to agree,the match at Wolves tonight was just a glorified Championship match with the riders that were competing.Still they will probably stick with next season.

They will have to...

Riders have become accustomed to two salaries..

Div 2 promoters have become accustomed to using Div 1 HL's..

And Div 2 fans have become accustomed to watching Div 1 HL's, meaning they wont pay the same money (or maybe more), next season to not watch them..

And I cannot see too many Div 2 teams knocking 3 or 4 quid off the entrance fee should the Div 1 HL's be missing...

Edited by mikebv

39 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Not buying what ?  The fact that Buster wont give a rats ass how much its cost BV to pay there riders ,or the fact he was no doubt watching the Stars on TV. 

Yes it was the team most expected and its strange so many riders have dropped off badly all together , one maybe not four,  

Hindsight also showed the real Justin Sedgmen signed for Sheffield 

2 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

What about last season

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

Not buying what ?  The fact that Buster wont give a rats ass how much its cost BV to pay there riders ,or the fact he was no doubt watching the Stars on TV. 

Yes it was the team most expected and its strange so many riders have dropped off badly all together , one maybe not four,  

Hindsight also showed the real Justin Sedgmen signed for Sheffield 

First one... Of course he don't?? Who knows who he is watching?? I bet he was pumped for your lot last season, while we had 1 home win...

9 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

First one... Of course he don't?? Who knows who he is watching?? I bet he was pumped for your lot last season, while we had 1 home win...

Your taking my post the wrong way , he wont care about BV full stop ,  

His interest last night would surely of been to hope to get the best placed of his two teams into the play offs and perhaps was watching as the Lynn match was being shown and hoping they won to get the points required to put pressure on Wolves . 

The odd good race here and there. Heat 10 was a classic. 

Peterborough boys just wasn’t gating, but they were not well adrift. They was on the pace but our boys rode the right lines. 

10 hours ago, PhilTheAce said:

The odd good race here and there. Heat 10 was a classic. 

Peterborough boys just wasn’t gating, but they were not well adrift. They was on the pace but our boys rode the right lines. 

Yes, Eurosport showed a few highlights if watched on discovery +. Scott did all the hard work in 3 laps of one of the races! Basso made a few good moves too.