British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Col

Aces v Panthers 25/7 League B

Current averages suggest Zagar remains at 1 & Etheridge at reserve.  Which isn't good news for the visitors at least at the NSS it suits the Aces more.  And the last time the reigning champions visited Belle Vue comfortably hit 60 points.

Full weekend of action in Poland so Fricke, Zagar, Kurtz, Blodorn & possibly Brennan all on the continent.

Panthers seem to be rather hit by injuries, is it the 2 veteran Brit's, Basso & guests?

The good news is Wolves v Kings Lynn is the TV fixture.

Current Met Office forecast is for a rainy morning in Manchester clearing up around 16:00.

Mauling. 

BV 60-30 or something similar in that region.

No one’s going to come to watch this tomorrow. Another massive pay day for the owners. They must be fuming. 

Peterborough clearly given up on this season. 

• Like 1

Really weak line-up from us. Sedgmen @ 5 on a track he's had shockers at this season.

BV owners will suffer huge financial losses on the night and if they do go on to win the league as expected then it's going to be a very expensive season that could have a knock on effect if teams continue to turn up at the NSS with a weakened 1-7. 

27 minutes ago, PhilTheAce said:

No one’s going to come to watch this tomorrow. Another massive pay day for the owners. They must be fuming. 

Peterborough clearly given up on this season. 

Bet the BV promotion will be hoping that Harris can take a few points off the BV HL's just to lower the wage bill considering the result is a forgone conclusion anyway.

4 hours ago, Panthers99 said:

BV 63-27. Shocking side by Panthers that

Bet Chris Harris wished Oxford did join the top league now after carrying this team all season 

Edited by scoobydoo

Looks like Panthers are trialing next year's 'Five Year Plan' of having at least two riders declared as 'FS' heat leaders...... F-ading S-tars !!!

12 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

I've booked the day off work and will make the journey.

Never write the Panthers off.

School holidays have started, you have got loads of spare days !!!

• Haha 3

I love speedway

i love any speedway

i love belle Vue

And I will go tonight because I have a season ticket but I just can’t be arsed tonight. And there will be 100s more like me but they won’t go. 

big score

low crowd

the owners are taking a massive hit lately. 

belle Vue need to use tonight to test things. Because no offence to Peterborough even at our worst I think we could scrape a win 

29 minutes ago, PhilTheAce said:

I love speedway

i love any speedway

i love belle Vue

And I will go tonight because I have a season ticket but I just can’t be arsed tonight. And there will be 100s more like me but they won’t go. 

big score

low crowd

the owners are taking a massive hit lately. 

belle Vue need to use tonight to test things. Because no offence to Peterborough even at our worst I think we could scrape a win 

I’m travelling through from Workington so hopefully the rain eases off early and doesn’t do to much damage can you keep me updated with the weather, thanks.

30 minutes ago, paul84 said:

I’m travelling through from Workington so hopefully the rain eases off early and doesn’t do to much damage can you keep me updated with the weather, thanks.

Weather looks fine. Any rain should be gone very soon leaving an overcast day. 

should be a good track today actually.