All Activity
- Past hour
-
Glasgow Tigers 2027
Robinh88 replied to TheWellBehavedWorrall's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
I cant be arsed to reply to that -
Wild Cards for 2027
racers replied to LagutaRacingFan's topic in Speedway Grand Prix and Speedway World Cup
It's not the polish league though -
Glasgow Tigers 2027
Aries replied to TheWellBehavedWorrall's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
A Premiership club would struggle to get Mikkel Andersen over! Glasgow or anyone else in the Championship, zero chance. -
Glasgow Tigers 2027
Nickinho replied to TheWellBehavedWorrall's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
More serious than your proposed team. Remind me again what the Glasgow Tigers won in 2026. Couldn't even edge out the Monarchs in the BSN Series. But yeah sure bring Flint and Hodder back if winning is no longer important to Tigers fans. -
Peterborough Speedway
YeOldPitGate replied to Crump99's topic in Speedway Testimonials & Individual and Shared Events
Brilliant stuff Mick wishing you and your fellow committee members all the best. -
Peterborough Speedway
Mick Bratley replied to Crump99's topic in Speedway Testimonials & Individual and Shared Events
We’ve been putting our case forward since closure. They are aware of this, some councillors desperately want us to naff off, we’re not going anywhere. If anything our case is getting stronger. I can’t wait to speak in front of a proper independent knowledgeable government planning inspector, our council are going to get their backsides kicked hard. They have massively under estimated us and our supporters who I must say have been magnificent throughout this process. I am more confident now since closure that Speedway will return to Peterborough. -
Glasgow Tigers 2027
Robinh88 replied to TheWellBehavedWorrall's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Serious post? - Today
-
Always make the away fans feel welcome and try to make try to make it financially possible , entry, transport costs , access , not easy I know in this ever increasing financially insecure times , especially with the ever increasing fuel costs.
-
Totally agree,didn't do the 70's and 80's any harm with crowd numbers.Plenty of burning witches etc. As regard betting firms on a race night,if it brings in more punters how could that be wrong.What's wrong with someone who likes a flutter,even i would put a pound or two on a race😁
-
Glasgow Tigers 2027
Nickinho replied to TheWellBehavedWorrall's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
I didn't like the way the team was built for 2026 and perhaps the strategy of trying to get 3 heat leaders squeezed into the team should change and the Tigers should go down the Scunthorpe route and entice Josh Pickering to Glasgow and fill the rest of the team with Tate Zisckshe's and KJP's and someone like Andersen the GP2 winner on a five point average and then back them up with stronger reserves like Eddie Kennett. -
It's a shame they don't have the tactical black and white helmet in the Polish League. Wroclaw sending Artem out as the joker for double points would have been super fun The old 8-1 in the British Elite League used to change meetings so dramatically. Who can forget Peterborough vs Reading in 2006? Tonight's final could be similar to that. What do you think @racers and royals
-
Update from Freddie Hodder A little update from me. I suffered a broken femur in the crash and underwent surgery last night. The focus turns completely to recovering and getting myself back to full fitness. It’s obviously a tough one to take, especially after what had been a positive season, but I’ll be doing everything I can to come back stronger. A massive thank you to Leon Flint, Luboš Vráček, my dad and everyone else who has helped and supported me. It genuinely means a lot.
-
Peterborough Speedway
YeOldPitGate replied to Crump99's topic in Speedway Testimonials & Individual and Shared Events
My point is this has been going on for nigh on three years now and given the media exposure over that time and work done by Mick & co I find it a stretch for the council to hint that "we didn't realise anyone was fussed about saving the stadium" -
I wish, but I suspect he is Poole bound
-
King's Lynn Stars 2027
YeOldPitGate replied to Daniel Smith's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
I think 85 was the worst year from memory we didn't have a number one Lee disappeared early doors from memory and we ran with seven second strings/reserves all season ? Mark Courtney as number one ? -
Rule may not exist anymore, Kennett 'signing' as well, he was a 5 average.