Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. Calm down princess, you can’t be so abusive to a member of the public, it’s not 1980 now unlike your posts 💦💦
  3. And…. It started raining at about 17.40, so looks like a good call
  4. Went passed Owlerton this afternoon and bumped into a gang of bricklayers who d been working flat out to get a 2 foot wall built on the white line (to stop Mr Z Cook from putting both tyres over it ) all that work for it to be postponed 😅
  5. And now Blodorn won't be in it because he's riding for Belle Vue
  6. Just facts you're the gift that keeps giving
  7. In todays star tate says he has enjoyed his time at workington nothing decided yet for 2027,does that sound like a goodbye?
  8. Simple mistake, here come the insults 🤡
  9. Today
  10. I think I would prefer to believe the evidence that is out there for all to see thanks . I don't take much notice of the gossip element floating around,, but i do understand it is one of your specialities, also I'm pretty sure that I'm capable of deciding for myself whether i should watch or not, so no advice required from yourself.
  11. Think you've been mislead. Joe T was being confirmed for the individual meeting
  12. Was not replying to your Post you pratt.The relevance is in the post I replied too.🤡
  13. Thick as mince,that's the next 4 riders for the individual meeting they got coming up
  14. Did you read the story ? And what if garrity took the rap for someone else which I don’t know if he did or not but it’s certainly been a story floating around since he went inside and another story floating around is he already has a team place in the prem for next season, I don’t know if that true either but if you don’t like the fact he will be back in British speedway then don’t go and watch when he rides
  15. Why don’t you take your protest further and boycott this forum as well.
  16. Poole and Glasgow have about 10 riders each at the moment for 2027.....
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy