Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. Assuming no change in the championship, anyone any thoughts on where an extra 1-2 teams might come from ?
  3. I'm not sure why they announced Magic first, if Lindgren is the last one then Magic was the only surprise. Unless it's not Lindgren....
  4. just like speedway rules for all of us
  5. Grigorg Laguta hasn't raced for a few years. He is well rested and ready to ride. Freddie has a lot of wear and tear on his body.
  6. Today
  7. I wonder if any of the Scunthorpe riders will announce they’re riding for Poole next season?
  8. If any fan only likes the riders who ride for their team these days, they'll end up liking no one in very short order. Very few riders stay long enough to build up any sort of allegiance. The exceptions are notable but sadly few and far between.
  9. I wonder if any of the Scunthorpe riders will announce they’re riding for Poole next season?
  10. Poole face a hell of a job having to lose 4.98 from this seasons team assuming it stays at 40 point limit. Many assume Zach will drop Champ, but Masters seems to accomodate Prem/Champ & POL for some years. Bailey would have been a great fit as worth well above 5 point av. Thought from noises made he wanted to do UK this year unless only Prem oranother UK Champ not on a Wednesday. Replacing Cook or Lawson and possibly Cairns from comments he indicated due to points limit is going to be tough but at least Poole seem to have that habit of rebuilding to a Championship Title contending level.
  11. I'm just glad this is going completely over my head 😂
  12. it was put on my family whatsapp 🙈
  13. I wonder if any of the Poole riders will announce they won't be back in 2027 after tonights meeting.
  14. If Jack is unavailable I will take anyone who can score points there” family “ or not.
  15. Not for me that Phil. Sometimes being part of a works WhatsApp group has its downsides 😂
  16. Richard playing the game again like a finely tuned fiddle
  17. There's a market for everything Phil
  18. Even if Poole win (which lets face it they will at a canter) id still put it down as a failed season, with the team they have they should be winning everything.
  19. I liked both of them but they could be a bit forceful up the inside. Eriksen did well in a world team cup I seem to remember and also remember him riding a big motocross/road bike at the end of season meeting all around the centre green - his van was also difficult to forget 😁
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy