All Activity
- Past hour
-
King's Lynn Stars 2027
cowboy cookie returns? replied to Daniel Smith's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
My local newsagent used to sell some hardcore behind the counter if that helps?? -
Yes you have that about you
-
Ok Mr perfect
-
Wild Cards for 2027
BangerBoy replied to LagutaRacingFan's topic in Speedway Grand Prix and Speedway World Cup
Don't you ever give up. -
Sheffield -V- Belle Vue POF Leg 1 Thursday 8th October
r8gdp replied to PhilTheAce's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
Went passed Owlerton this afternoon and bumped into a gang of bricklayers who d been working flat out to get a 2 foot wall built on the white line (to stop Mr Z Cook from putting both tyres over it ) all that work for it to be postponed 😅 - Today
-
And now Blodorn won't be in it because he's riding for Belle Vue
-
Just facts you're the gift that keeps giving
-
In todays star tate says he has enjoyed his time at workington nothing decided yet for 2027,does that sound like a goodbye?
-
Simple mistake, here come the insults 🤡
-
I think I would prefer to believe the evidence that is out there for all to see thanks . I don't take much notice of the gossip element floating around,, but i do understand it is one of your specialities, also I'm pretty sure that I'm capable of deciding for myself whether i should watch or not, so no advice required from yourself.
-
Yep silly me
-
Ha ha you're right, silly me 😂
-
Think you've been mislead. Joe T was being confirmed for the individual meeting
-
Thick as mince,that's the next 4 riders for the individual meeting they got coming up
-
Did you read the story ? And what if garrity took the rap for someone else which I don’t know if he did or not but it’s certainly been a story floating around since he went inside and another story floating around is he already has a team place in the prem for next season, I don’t know if that true either but if you don’t like the fact he will be back in British speedway then don’t go and watch when he rides
-
Wild Cards for 2027
racers and royals replied to LagutaRacingFan's topic in Speedway Grand Prix and Speedway World Cup
Why don’t you take your protest further and boycott this forum as well.