All Activity
- Past hour
-
People are too woke to handle a bit of banter, needle and wind up these days. Hence why Comedians aren't allowed to speak the truth during their gigs anymore.
-
Peterborough Speedway
Crump99 replied to Crump99's topic in Speedway Testimonials & Individual and Shared Events
That was the last time I attended the EoES. That was a terrible speech by Chapman. The only saving grace is that he still had to work with the Showground administration, so that speech and his save speedway inaction throughout 2023 could possibly be explained to some extent. But given his total lack of interest since Oct 23, I’m less tempted to give him the benefit of the doubt! -
King's Lynn Stars 2027
Youhave2minutes replied to Daniel Smith's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
Bankrupt the clubs with his demands -
King's Lynn Stars 2027
Youhave2minutes replied to Daniel Smith's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
All other clubs have the same chance to build a decent side. But only Poole seem to do it -
Now let’s not be kinky.
- Today
-
Ipswich Witches 2027
cowboy cookie returns? replied to Aries's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
Totally agree you need some needle & wind up between the supporters. personally I’m not so sure on the betting at the stadium but I’m with you on needing to get ot tribal. -
Ipswich Witches 2027
cowboy cookie returns? replied to Aries's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
Totally agree you need some needle & wind up between the supporters. personally I’m not so sure on the betting at the stadium but I’m with you on needing to get ot tribal. -
Peterborough Speedway
Rickyag replied to Crump99's topic in Speedway Testimonials & Individual and Shared Events
Chapman lost a lot of support when he went onto the microphone at Peterborough and told the fans not to protest about the closure The reason is because Buster Chapman and Dale Allitt supported the closure, I can only presume they thought a good number of Peterborough fans would go to watch his beloved Kings Lynn. -
Lublin owner confined last night after the meeting that Lublin will be racing their home meetings at tarnow next season due to their stadium work, tarnow not the best track and is over 100 miles from Lublin but I suppose it’s the only track available that is up to extraleague standards that is available
-
Peterborough Speedway
arnieg replied to Crump99's topic in Speedway Testimonials & Individual and Shared Events
I do wish people would stop running down the people whose support we need. I suspect the speaker in question was referring to the period prior to closure when Mr Chapman was noticeably quiet. -
I think the rest of the field in both of his only meetings must of been in handcuffs and leg irons also as jason made them all look like first timers, joking apart there are some buxton riders that really struggle to ride even after a few years of trying.
-
Scunthorpe 2027
phillwhitewasmad replied to hackneyrocket's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
I can 100% confirm Luke will be leaving after 3 years at the club . It's time to move to pastures new to help him in his progression as a rider. -
Tai Woffinden Testimonial
bigcatdiary replied to WookieboyDon's topic in Speedway Testimonials & Individual and Shared Events
BSN was complete and utter pants for me last night, freezing and cutting out regularly during the whole presentation, I lost it finally just as the riders were selecting gates for the final, I never got it back. The track looked lovely and smooth but provided nothing in the way of racing with riders strung out and little if any passing after a start which gave the yellow gate a ridiculous advantage that trackstaff were unable to rectify. Northampton as a racing circuit is dreadful that’s four meetings I have watched this year and the racing has been poor all year. The only plus last night was a good crowd for Tai, the fans however deserved better. -
Peterborough Speedway
YeOldPitGate replied to Crump99's topic in Speedway Testimonials & Individual and Shared Events
I did see an article on this and the council speaker seemed to be saying we wish all the issues with the speedway had been highlighted earlier which obviously Mick and Co have been doing for months/years so i'm assuming she was talking b/s ? -
Not to mention the leg irons🙂.
-
A lot of those special edition £10 caps have to be sold to make a dent in the required air fence figure. Hopefully a cashed up speedway fan or local businesses will help out, or maybe the bar bandits will get a few new members joining in the frivolities next Saturday. I'd like to think a regular championship venue will not close because of this?
-
Tai Woffinden Testimonial
mogmacrash replied to WookieboyDon's topic in Speedway Testimonials & Individual and Shared Events
BSN generally worked ok for me, a couple of interviews were garbled but not too bad. I must say Mitchell Davey does a good job as co commentator. As for the actual meeting, by far the best i've seen Northampton track, smooth consistent track. The racing was what you'd expect, no big risks taken, everyone came through unscathed, which is what you want to see this time of year. - Yesterday
-
wrighto74 changed their profile photo
-
I would love it if you would find a few minutes to fill in this survey about British Speedway. I am writing on a freelance basis about something i'm very passionate about, and worried about. Whether a regular, occasional or lapsed fan or someone who has never watched - your perspectives will help a lot. The aim here is describe a potential future state of the sport in Britain in 2030 with the hope that the findings and debate around it can stimulate positive changes. The current plan is to go to print in November issues of Speedway Star magazine. Here is a link to the survey, please share it far and wide. Muchas gracias. Michael Wright www.michaelwright.online https://forms.gle/96fTgp6N63afVvMa9
-
StevePark started following Oxford 2027
-
Was Simon Lambert's average not over 4 when he signed for King's Lynn Young Stars? (I can't remember, which is why I'm asking).
-
Tai Woffinden Testimonial
Hackett replied to WookieboyDon's topic in Speedway Testimonials & Individual and Shared Events
On Socials good to see that the fans turned out in good numbers for Woffinden's Testimonial. Whatever you think of Tai , he is a modern day speedway superstar and 3x World Champion - wish him well in his next chapter !! 🤘 -
Fair play to Garrity as he must have put some practice in. Can’t be easy turning to slide the bike wearing handcuffs.